Sun Bowl or Insight bowl????

Here's my guess:

Texas Tech, Oklahoma, Texas, and Oklahoma State will definately finish higher than us. Most likely, 2 will receive BCS bids. Doesn't really matter whom that is, because all 4 will be ahead of us. Missouri, eh, I don't know. They will probably end up higher than us too, but if they get beat by Kansas/South winner I could definately see us getting a higher bowl bid because of our fanbase. With that in mind, here's what i say:

BCS - Texas Tech

BCS - Texas

Cotton - Oklahoma

Gator - Oklahoma State

Alamo - Nebraska/Missouri

Holiday - Nebraska/Missouri

Sun - Kansas

So who knows...I'm assuming we win out and that the Gator Bowl will take Okie State over ND, but who knows if they actually will. If they don't, we'd slide down one bowl on the list. And also, if the Big 12 doesn't get two BCS bids we would slide down again.

Holiday Bowl?

I can't think of a single good reason the Gator bowl would rather have OKST than ND. I think you need to take the Gator out of there. Also, you have them ranked wrong. The Alamo should be at the bottom of that list. So it would be...

BCS - Texas Tech

BCS - Texas

Cotton - Oklahoma

Holiday - Oklahoma State

Sun - Missouri

Alamo - Nebraska

Insight - Kansas

I'm also not sure that we can get a higher bowl bid than Missouri just because of our fan base, aren't the Sun and Alamo locked in to who they get based on the final Big12 standings?

U r wrong buddy Alamo picks 4th.

Fiesta

Cotton

Holiday

Alamo

Nice try though

I think everyone is missing the point here: our chances of winning any bowl where we play a Pac-10 or Big-10 conference foe are excellent!

I hope we get the Alamo bowl so we can crush one of those squishy Big-10 teams. Aside from Penn St., Ohio St., and USC, those conferences don't have a team that could break even in conference play in the Big XII.

As long as we aren't playing a team from the SEC (Cotton Bowl) I love our chances of winning.

Basically Notre Dame is going to be a big key for the Gator bowl, which in turn will align the rest of our bowls as the Gator bowl gets a higher pick then the Alamo bowl if it takes a Big XII team. This link from ESPN tells alot of the situation. It should get alot more clear, and note that it was written two weeks ago so the facts wont hold 100% but it gives examples of what could happen.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/bigeast/0-1-424...wl-picture.html

You're correct on ND being the factor here. And they could easily go 6-6.....They are 5-4 with trips to Navy (6-3 and beat an 8-2 Air Force) and at USC. They will beat Syracuse, so if ND is a 6-6 team, then an 8-4 NU team is much more attractive this year, with the hopes of ND being etter next season. If ND beats Navy, then they are ending up at 7-5, which I think the Gator will take them. At 6-6, any of the Big 12 teams could be a Gator option..... OSU, MU , or one of the top 3 not in BCS.