Sun Bowl or Insight bowl????

Get this........cbs sportsline's bowl predictions, updated today......

Nebraska vs Wisconsin in Alamo Bowl

BUT, they have Colorada and Kansas State in bowls. KSU only has to beat ISU to be eligible, but CU must beat either Oklahoma State or Nebraska to become eligible. I am assuming that they are predicting that CU will beat NU.....

Which, in turn, makes them full of Sh!t, so the whole prediction thing is bogus. Although, I would love to go back to Alamo Bowl. What a great time.

Get this........cbs sportsline's bowl predictions, updated today......

Nebraska vs Wisconsin in Alamo Bowl

BUT, they have Colorada and Kansas State in bowls. KSU only has to beat ISU to be eligible, but CU must beat either Oklahoma State or Nebraska to become eligible. I am assuming that they are predicting that CU will beat NU.....

Which, in turn, makes them full of Sh!t, so the whole prediction thing is bogus. Although, I would love to go back to Alamo Bowl. What a great time.

KSU has only 4 wins and they need to beat NU and ISU

But your right we need to win both to make it to the almo bowl. I want ND and I dont care what fing bowl

its in.

Insight Bowl

Big Ten #6 vs Big 12#6

Insight Bowl homepage...

Sun Bowl

Pac 10 #3 vs Big 12 or Big East or ND. Which ranked team depends on the Gator bowl pick. (Read the link for exact method.

Sun Bowl homepage...

If I am reading this right, there is absolutely no possibility that there can be a Notre Dame vs. Nebraska matchup in the Sun Bowl. Is this correct?? :dunno

No. Sounds like they will host a Pac 10 school regardless. Then they will pick from either the ACC Big 12 or Notre Lame.

Insight Bowl

Big Ten #6 vs Big 12#6

Insight Bowl homepage...

Sun Bowl

Pac 10 #3 vs Big 12 or Big East or ND. Which ranked team depends on the Gator bowl pick. (Read the link for exact method.

Sun Bowl homepage...

If I am reading this right, there is absolutely no possibility that there can be a Notre Dame vs. Nebraska matchup in the Sun Bowl. Is this correct?? :dunno

No. Sounds like they will host a Pac 10 school regardless. Then they will pick from either the ACC Big 12 or Notre Lame.

Nah I'm pretty sure Axl's got it right...Notre Dame always takes the spot of a Big East team, and the Sun Bowl is a Pac10 vs. a Big 12 or Big East.

This link explains the bowl pecking order and matchups:

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewContent.dbm...CONTENT_ID=1103

my money right now is on the sun bowl. It only looks like our conference will have 8 bowl eligible teams with us right around the bottom two. There is no way the Gator bowl takes a Big XII team two years in a row.

Be careful reading some of those prediction sights cause they have matchups bowl comittees would never go for IMO.

my money right now is on the independence bowl. It only looks like our conference will have 8 bowl eligible teams with us right around the bottom two. There is no way the Gator bowl takes a Big XII team two years in a row.

Be careful reading some of those prediction sights cause they have matchups bowl comittees would never go for IMO.

Remember that we will probably get 2 BCS bids, so that'll slide Nebraska up a bowl spot.

my money right now is on the independence bowl. It only looks like our conference will have 8 bowl eligible teams with us right around the bottom two. There is no way the Gator bowl takes a Big XII team two years in a row.

Remember that we will probably get 2 BCS bids, so that'll slide Nebraska up a bowl spot.

Im guessin:

BCS Tech and Oklahoma/Texas (most likely Texas)

Cotton OU/Texas

Holiday Mizzou

Gator No Big 12 team

Alamo Ok State

Sun Nebraska

Insight Kansas

Independence None

Texas None

I am really hoping for the Alamo bowl. I was going to take Thanksgiving week off . I am beginning to wonder if i need to save my vacation for San Antone??

Yeah, I'm really hoping for the Alamo Bowl. My wife's from there and I could kill 2 birds with one visit. In-laws and football...who could ask for more!

Something east of California.

We would end up with USC or California if things go the way they are supposed. But I would guess someone would pick up SC.

If Oregon State wins out they are the Pac 10 champion and SC ends up second. Holiday Bowl. If Oregon State loses a game in conf we get California.

There are three good teams out here. Oregon State who most scoff at have been to something like 8 straight bowl games. They come on strong late in the season for some reason.

Tempe sounds good to me this year, but Alamo or Sun would work, I can make it there. I will take you with me Rawhide!