Sun Bowl or Insight bowl????

Well, ND might have 6 wins and Okie State is a Top 10 team so thats why i would think the Gator would benefit from Okie State. But who knows...

Plus, the order is not wrong. I checked and the Alamo and Holiday should be switched, though. But no matter, really.

07 Holiday - Texas (9-3)

07 Alamo - Texas A&M (7-5)

06 Holiday - Texas A&M (9-3)

06 Alamo - Texas (9-3)

06 Sun - Missouri (8-4)

05 Holiday - Oklahoma (10-1)

05 Alamo - Nebraska (7-4)

The Sun Bowl has only taken a Big 12 team once, and the time that it did its seletion was after the Alamo. So i suppose this changes my predictions a little, i don't know why i mixed up Holiday and Alamo.

Strange...the projections I'm looking at on CBS have Missouri ahead of us with Missouri in the Sun and us in the Alamo...maybe they've changed position since '06? Link...

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Thank you.....

I prefer Insight vs Big 10

We don't match up well with Pac 10 in Holiday or Sun, but would love to play ND in Sun

Sun Bowl.......ND vs NU with TO getting award....not bad or

Insight..... Iowa vs NU in Tempe....not bad either

Strange...the projections I'm looking at on CBS have Missouri ahead of us with Missouri in the Sun and us in the Alamo...maybe they've changed position since '06? Link...

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

That is kind of strange. The only thing that i can think of is if they actually have us ahead of Missouri, because i have always thought of the Alamo as a better quality bowl than the Sun Bowl. I think it's very possible that we are ahead of Missouri, though; Missouri might get beat by Kansas and then get embarassed on national TV in the Big 12 title game. Plus our fans are better, so I just kinda think Missouri won't be too attractive for the bowls in about a month.

Taken from sunbowl.org

The Brut Sun Bowl will match up the Pac-10 Conference versus either the Big 12 Conference, the Big East Conference or the University of Notre Dame.

The Brut Sun Bowl selects the third place team from the Pac-10, who will be the visiting team in 2008.

The Brut Sun Bowl is in an agreement with the Konika Minolta Gator Bowl to alternate picks between the Big 12 and Big East Conferences with each bowl game having a one-time option to select Notre Dame.

If the Gator Bowl selects a Big East Conference school, then the Brut Sun Bowl will have the fifth pick from the Big 12 Conference. If the Gator Bowl selects a Big 12 Conference school, the Brut Sun Bowl has the second pick from the Big East Conference. If Notre Dame is not selected to participate in the Bowl Championship Series, then they would replace a Big East selection by either bowl game if bowl eligible.

In 2006, the Brut Sun Bowl selected Missouri, while the Konika Minolta Gator Bowl selected West Virginia. In 2007, the Brut Sun Bowl selected USF, while the Konika Minolta Gator Bowl selected Texas Tech.

So, since they took a Big East school last year, that means the Gator Bowl will have to take Notre Dame if they are bowl eligible. So, probably no Gator Bowl this year. And Sun Bowl will get 5th pick from us.

It's all starting to make sense now :dumdum

I prefer Insight vs Big 10

We don't match up well with Pac 10 in Holiday or Sun, but would love to play ND in Sun

:dis Besides USC, I think we match up well with any of the Pac 10 teams. Pac 10 or Big10 would be my hope. The speed of the SEC might not be the most ideal situation for this team. Otherwise I think we roll against anybody from one of the "10".