Virgina Tech (again) for a Bowl?

red_38

They were listing possible bowl games on 1620 today. They said it would be the least likely to happen, but not out of the question. If Notre Dame loses to Navy this weekend the Gator Bowl can choose a Big 12 team over them. They have done this the last two years. Our opponent would be the 3rd best team in the ACC which most likely would be Georgia Tech, but if the season plays out right it could be Florida State.

In my opinion, that would be one hell of a bowl game for Bo's first year!

Sker's vs Nole's! Hell yea! :horns2

As of right now I'm a huge Navy fan!

Yeah, that would be a great bowl game because I hate all teams from Florida with a passion! :horns2

Fixed that for you...

Very true statement.................... :lol:

Basically, Penn State is an above average team that looks better than it is due to the laughable play of the other members of the Big 11. Move the most intelligent idiot out of the trailer park and into a normal neighborhood and he becomes the biggest moron on the block…kind of like when you move.

There is the defense of my argument…oh…and here is a picture for you since I know you are a big fan of Troy Davis. I even managed to find one that had that Nebraska guy in it…what was his name…Tommy something…? Anyway, they were both finalists for some silly trophy or something. Neither won.

I'm a rebel.

A Rebel Without A Coz….. <_<

IMO... Unranked Iowa beating #3 psu is an accomplishment... your opinion varies.

wildly.

We'll have to agree to disagree on penn st, I didn't rank any of the ncaaf teams, I don't have an AP vote or Coaches poll vote, or any other recognized poll vote for that matter.

Damn those pesky voters!!

Those dumbasses obviously know less than we anonymous posters do.

dedhoarse

A Rebel Without A Coz….. <_<

True enough, no one has a Coz, rebel or otherwise... including you.

Isn't he unemployed?

So maybe that means you have a lost coz??

BEAT KSU!!

You want logic for saying Penn State isn't that good? Here you go...IOWA isn't good. They got trounced by Illinois, Northwestern, Michigan State...and a host of other crap Big 10 schools. They have a freshman QB who can't throw unless things are perfect, and they have a running back who is going to be dead if he has to keep running the ball 100 times a game ever weekend, their pass defense (unless there is a favorable wind) is pathetic, their play calling is atrocious and their talent is thin and suspect.

I'd love to see Nebraska smash the Hawkeyes into little mounds of dust :angry:

Biased? Damn right!

100% agreed...

Thats no fun, we get them next year to try and avenge the loss.

Give me someone like ND, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan State, Georgia Tech etc...

Notre Dame sucks, I dont want 2 play them in a bowl game, that would be lame

I would take any chance to play the urin colored homers, If there is one school I hate whether they win or lose it is those guys.

totally agree!!! btw you'll love this pic of ND stadium!post-1946-1227230210.jpg

The author of this post has changed his mind!

Just had back surgery and have been out since I wrote this post. So this is a little late on this post but wanted to at least admit my short sightedness. Thanks to all that participated.

I would like to say that after reading my post I would like to say that their are other teams I would like to see in our bowl game. Iowa (Idiots Out Wondering Around) would be a great game to see. I'll have to think about this but the author of this post has changes his mind.

Thats no fun, we get them next year to try and avenge the loss.

Give me someone like ND, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan State, Georgia Tech etc...

Notre Dame sucks, I dont want 2 play them in a bowl game, that would be lame

I would take any chance to play the urin colored homers, If there is one school I hate whether they win or lose it is those guys.

totally agree!!! btw you'll love this pic of ND stadium!post-1946-1227230210.jpg

I was at that game and loved it. the two irish fans I sat by were cool but the drunks outside the stadium were unbelievable. How do you talk smack after we beat you in your stadium and basically made it a home game for us. It was a great time.

The company I worked for had two slots for a free trip to the game from one of our suppliers that was owned by a ND grad. They flew us to the game in a private jet, picked us up in a limo and fed us with a tail gait party and all the beer we could drink. Talk about a great win