Dan Hawkins

np_husker

i figured hawkins would get his program to turn the corner this year...but he has yet to do it, and i'm starting to wonder if he's on the hot seat.

if he has another season like this one next year, you can bet he wont be around for too long.

I'm thinking next year will be his last chance to turn CU around.

I am no Buffs fan, but I think that guys can coach and I like him. They Need to give him enough time, and he will succeed. He did not get that program in the best of condition and the talent was only so so as well, not to mention it did not match his system.

I am no Buffs fan, but I think that guys can coach and I like him. They Need to give him enough time, and he will succeed. He did not get that program in the best of condition and the talent was only so so as well, not to mention it did not match his system.

Agreed. Each year under Hawkins, they've shown some degree of improvement. This year is a bit of an anomoly due to the injuries.

And Lord knows, it's easier to recruit to a place like Boulder, given the physical setting. Hawkins, if given the time, could return Colorado to power status.

In fact, don't be surprised if Colorado is one of the favorites for the North title next year.

He is a good recruiter no doubt about it, but I think he may need to change his staff in the off season. Some of the injuries to his team are happening at practice and not on the field on gameday. If Hawk wants to continue past next year I hope he makes changes on his staff that will produce points on Offense.

Either way I think his Season is over on November 28th! :bonez

He is a good recruiter no doubt about it, but I think he may need to change his staff in the off season. Some of the injuries to his team are happening at practice and not on the field on gameday. If Hawk wants to continue past next year I hope he makes changes on his staff that will produce points on Offense.

Either way I think his Season is over on November 28th! :bonez

I'm trying to find this "wickedly tough" schedule the author said CU had.

FSU and WVU were good but not great. CSU not that good. The opposite B12S teams from us, which I think is easier.

A good schedule, tougher than ours. Wicked? No.

i figured hawkins would get his program to turn the corner this year...but he has yet to do it, and i'm starting to wonder if he's on the hot seat.

if he has another season like this one next year, you can bet he wont be around for too long.

I'm thinking next year will be his last chance to turn CU around.

Agree. I was sort of thinking Hawk would be good, I thought CU was going to be good this year.

Now, I feel pretty confident that he's just a bunch of hype. I really hope they win 7 games next year and they keep him around cuz that's about as good as they are going to get under him.

It's going to be NE and MO that take full charge of the north, with KU making some noise here and there and CU in the bottom half of the division.

Really, would YOU wanna play for that guy? :rollin Chris Peterson was the force behind the Smurfs, it appears..... :yeah:thumbs