Mangina leaving KU??!!!!

Mangino isn't leaving... you've got to be foolish to believe some random article with not a single source listed.

I could see tension building though, seeing that we lost a lot of assistants last year and that it could of been Perkins saying no Mangino wanting to give the guys the money to stay in Lawrence.

Mangino has the program heading in the right direction for Kansas, I mean when's the last time Kansas has been bowl eligible 4 years in a row... never, or even 2 years in a row... never, gone to a BCS bowl, never... actually been competitive in big 12 play consistently, never... etc. etc. He's got the chance to be something really special for KU and I really don't see him bolting.

Although if he did leave, I could see the Offensive Coordinator Ed Warriner getting the head spot and in which case, I don't think much would change at KU.

How did Kansas get into the Orange Bowl ahead of Missouri? It still puzzles me what the thought process was...

Rumor was that the KU athletic director promised to buy unsold Orange Bowl seats. Plus, Mizzou's 2 losses looked worse the beakers only 1.

And now we got a BCS trophy. neato! FOr the record, we were not the team that took Mizzou's spot, another team Mizzou beat was CLEARLY less deserving, and that was Illinois. Mizzou got jobbed, but I honestly think it was by Illinois. They had 3 losses, were ranked higher than both KU and MU, and the only thing the did all year was beat an overated Ohio State team (They lost to Mizzou, Michigan and Iowa). They did not deserve a BCS shot, and it showed when they got routed. 9-3 can be a good team, but they were not a great 9-3 team...