Next Season

crap, dbl post

Tis the season of thanks, this is for ZeBop,

Honestly ZeBop, I do enjoy going back and fourth with you over NU and KU football. I will say this: NU does have a decent chance of winning the North next year. But you can't deny the fact that KU returns the most from our north teams, and should be favored to win it.

I'm man enough to say my emotions may have gotten carried away with my last comment. But you have been rubbing the Husker victory in very hard. I, of course, have to retaliate. And on the flip side, I probably would have did some chest pounding myself if we would of won. So I do understand.

Hope you had a happy thanksgiving. I just got back from the Black Friday sales and I'm exhausted. I hope your Huskers beat CU and I hope the trash talk keeps coming. In all honesty, responding to your posts have been fun. Keep them coming. Tomorrow my Hawks play MU (the team I hate worse than Satan). We're 14 point dogs, but with luck, maybe god will shine his grace upon the Jayhawks for one damn day and give us a much needed win over Satans team.

Good luck on the rest of the year.

JGS30 :wasted

crap, dbl post

Honestly ZeBop, I do enjoy going back and fourth with you over NU and KU football. I will say this: NU does have a decent chance of winning the North next year. But you can't deny the fact that KU returns the most from our north teams, and should be favored to win it.

I'm man enough to say my emotions may have gotten carried away with my last comment. But you have been rubbing the Husker victory in very hard. I, of course, have to retaliate. And on the flip side, I probably would have did some chest pounding myself if we would of won. So I do understand.

Hope you had a happy thanksgiving. I just got back from the Black Friday sales and I'm exhausted. I hope your Huskers beat CU and I hope the trash talk keeps coming. In all honesty, responding to your posts have been fun. Keep them coming. Tomorrow my Hawks play MU (the team I hate worse than Satan). We're 14 point dogs, but with luck, maybe god will shine his grace upon the Jayhawks for one damn day and give us a much needed win over Satans team.

Good Luck JGS30, I would definately like to see a win by KU.

crap, dbl post

Hey, thanks for this post, I had to take you off iggy to read it!

I really don't think I have been trying to rub things into you KU fans face; just callin' things as I see them I guess. Phil Steele predicted NE to go 2nd in the North behind MU before the season started and that was consistent with my way of seeing it. Luckily we got past Puffs today in what has become a true grudge match. CU always plays a rock em sock em game against us and they maybe deserved the W as much as we did.

I think Reesing and Briscoe give you guys a competitive edge next yr, but I'm just not convinced you have enough of a supporting cast to get you over the top. So whatever.

I hope you guys beat Mizzou 2morrow and I sincerely mean that...... :thumbs So, good luck!