Iowa State -WIN

at Baylor - WIN

Oklahoma - LOSS

at Kansas - WIN

Kansas State -WIN

at Colorado - WIN

10-2(7-1).

Big 12 North champs

We will play a easy slate of games next year.

I think we will have a shot at tech but will be tough and a loss, all other non conference games should be easy wins.

Missouri wont be the same team and neither will Texas tech.

then Baylor and the rest of the north teams we can just set it on cruise control.... :koolaid2:

Florida Atlantic - WIN

Arkansas State - WIN

at Vtech - LOSS

Louisiana Layette - WIN

at Missouri - WIN

Texas Tech - WIN

Iowa State -WIN

at Baylor - WIN

Oklahoma - LOSS

at Kansas - WIN

Kansas State -WIN

at Colorado - WIN

10-2(7-1).

Big 12 North champs

We will play a easy slate of games next year.

I think we will have a shot at tech but will be tough and a loss, all other non conference games should be easy wins.

Missouri wont be the same team and neither will Texas tech.

then Baylor and the rest of the north teams we can just set it on cruise control.... :koolaid2:

Winning at Mizzou will be tough, with or without Daniel, we always seem to lay an egg down there and TTech always reloads. KU is also going to be very tough cause they don't lose a lot from this year. I assume your predictions mean we have a vastly improved D cause we will struggle early on offense.

Agreed....we could easily be 9-2 right now with a fw bounces in TT - VT....but, I am not as confident that next year will be a lot better.

3-1 out of conference

MU will be tough down there...regardless

KU will be better next yr than this yr..... All playmakers (Reesing, Meier, Briscoe, and Rb back)..lose LB's

TT will always be tough...it is the system...keep plugging in players

OU will be great again

Baylor has the fastest QB ever and is getting confidence, and we haven't been known to play extrememly

well down there

KSU-ISU .....gimmees

CU will be better and we once again play them out there with a possible bowl bid on the line.

Not being pessimistic, but realistic. Ganz, Swift, Peterson, along with SRs on OL are pretty stinkin good. We will miss those guys drastically and Lucky may not be everyone's "favorite" but he will make a lot of $$ on Sundays because he is such a complete back.

Potter, Steinkuhler, along with a few LB's will be missed, but offensively, we will not be as good. Just my take. I think Ganz - Swift may be the most reliable combination we have had in many years.

I think KU will be the slight front runner in the North next year. With Mizzou on their heels.

If there is any question who's QB after the VaTech game, then Huskers will be taking a big step back on Offense. The passing game has been so important. You got to have someone who can get the ball to the recievers, TE's, and backs. Someone who will manage a game, not take a lot of sacks, force the ball, or turn the ball over. Be the leader. Even Ganz had some up & down times in the early process. He has become such a special player that it does look easy at times.

I like our O-line, the skill position players, and the depth on the d side. I like the unity. The closeness. I like the coaches and the toughness this team has taken on. We just dont know if these guys will mature into their roles, but I'm counting on them to do so.

I think the Huskers can win the North. I just dont agree that they will be the favorite. That's all.

But it's still early. I can change my thoughts & opinon after spring practice. ;)