What's your favorite brew?

I chugged a Bud Light before the in-laws came over yesterday..........

That bad huh?! :lol:

Long story short............yeah it was! You'd think after 33 years, I'd be used to it, but I'm not.

Holy sh#t Jo Ann. did you secretly visit my extended family? My in-laws are wonderful people. I love them to death, I'm a lucky guy. It's the extended ones that make me want to ram forks into my ears. :dumdum

Long story short............yeah it was! You'd think after 33 years, I'd be used to it, but I'm not.

Holy sh#t Jo Ann. did you secretly visit my extended family? My in-laws are wonderful people. I love them to death, I'm a lucky guy. It's the extended ones that make me want to ram forks into my ears. :dumdum

By the way, I had 8 COors Lights last night and 12 tonight and have since gone to White Russians. I ran out of half and half and with the Holiday season and all have gone to egg nog!! Salute!

By the way, I had 8 COors Lights last night and 12 tonight and have since gone to White Russians. I ran out of half and half and with the Holiday season and all have gone to egg nog!! Salute!

Egg Nog and Rum!

My uncle was in job corp up in Chadron years back, and he had a brew in a white can, and all it said on it was "beer" couldn't imagine that would be very good.

generic-beer.jpg

Man..I'd forgot about the plain label stuff that was all the rage back when I was in Highschool and working at Hinky Dinky..For awhile, seems like over a third of the stuff we sold was plain label in white cans.

The beer was better than expected (and made by falstaff if I remember right).

Back then, the cheapest beer that didn't taste too awful was Buckhorn..Now days if I feel like being a cheap date, I get Red Dog...(or is it Big Dog?)

Wed, night, I picked up a 12 of Bud Light Lime for todays game..Not too bad, but a little dissapointed in the sour aftertaste...Coors came out with something similar with agave? or some kind of cactus squeezins' that was much better, but haven't seen it for a couple of years. Tequiza?

If you ever get a chance, go to Bolder and start barhoppin' their brew pubs..After a week there for a Chemistry seminar, I couldn't drink anything from a local bar or grocery store...I actually stopped drinking for three or four years.

I still have fond memories of Boulder Beer's Pale Ale and actually found some at a Safeway out here once...Not nearly as good as it was in the wild, though..Captivity or maybe just inconsistancys make it unpredictable.

I had a couple of Chemists I worked with that would brew a batch or two every year, but that last bunch I tasted was just too fruity,,I think it was rasberry or something, but it's almost expected in our line of work to experiment with mad schentist stuff whenever we can.

But..The best I ever tasted anywhere was made by a friend that was playing semi-pro Hockey out here for the Roadrunners..and a member of my Dog park group..

A sweet Nut Brown Ale...Really filling, though..2 Liter bottle fed me for over a week.

Well, Eric, sounds like you're having a party! My "good son" spent Thanksgiving with his girlfriend and family, so he wasn't around to get the blender out to make some good drinks! Kind of nice having a bartender in the family! Let us know how you feel in the morning, OK?!