Good Luck Today

BeachBuffs

Not to be a dick beach buff but you dont really mean that do you. No offence but our 2 teams hate eachother. You dont see Michigan/Ohio State fans shakeing fans. Its a rivalry. How about this. BeachBuff i wish you personaly the best weekend and hope you had a great turkey day. I hope you have a good weekend and do something fun. Work sucks so a nice long weekend is great. But as far as this game goes, i dont think your gonna see alot of good game pats on the butt. Hope you have a good day and enjoy watching the game. Because either win or loose im just glad i get to see the dam thing.

Not to be a dick beach buff but you dont really mean that do you. No offence but our 2 teams hate eachother. You dont see Michigan/Ohio State fans shakeing fans. Its a rivalry. How about this. BeachBuff i wish you personaly the best weekend and hope you had a great turkey day. I hope you have a good weekend and do something fun. Work sucks so a nice long weekend is great. But as far as this game goes, i dont think your gonna see alot of good game pats on the butt. Hope you have a good day and enjoy watching the game. Because either win or loose im just glad i get to see the dam thing.

Actually I do, I hope that it is a great game and may the best team win. I have gotten too old to let this game make or break my attitude for the remainder of the year. We won last year and my elation lasted for the remainder of the day while I waited to see who we would play for the bowl game. I want us to win but win cleanly. I wish neither school to be marred with injuries because at the end of the day these are just young kids playing a game we all wish we could be down there playing.

Dang it Beach, I'm trying to get into full blown 'I hate everything/everyone about CU' mode then you gotta come on here and say something that smacks of good sportsmanship! :angry:

Sorry

*shines a laser in SkullandBones eyes* lol

Shut up!

*Throws piss bomb on Beachbuff* :rollin

(mods any chance of a piss bomb throwing smiley :) )