*****OFFICIAL cu GAMEDAY THREAD*******

HSKRNOKC

Watch the replay. The Ref is looking into the endzone at the ball bouncing around. He really didn't see it. That doesn't mean its not a foul but you cant call what you don't see.

There's 6 or 7 other guys out there wearing stripes...

And they all defer to the guy who should make the call.

Doesn't mean they're not supposed to throw a flag if they see something. Especially something that obvious. Bottom line - blown call.

Nice no call on that one you worthless f-ing pieces of $hit! I'm so tired of referee's I could kick the $hit out of one right now! :angry:

I'm a baseball umpire.

But I think I'd take you.

And whoever thinks that wasn't a foul - wow. That's not even wrong. And if he didn't lead with his helmet, how the f*ck did it get knocked off.

Just warnin' ya . . . BRI's a cop. :cop:

That's why I would be runnin' :o

Nice no call on that one you worthless f-ing pieces of $hit! I'm so tired of referee's I could kick the $hit out of one right now! :angry:

I'm a baseball umpire.

And whoever thinks that wasn't a foul - wow. That's not even wrong. And if he didn't lead with his helmet, how the f*ck did it get knocked off.

Just curious, as I'm relatively new - how many of you guys know each other outside this message board? Sorry if it's off topic - but it's halftime, what else are we supposed to talk about?

I'm a baseball umpire.

Just curious, as I'm relatively new - how many of you guys know each other outside this message board? Sorry if it's off topic - but it's halftime, what else are we supposed to talk about?

BRI has thrown most of us in the clink a few times.