Oh Colorado Fans

Your bitterness sustains me.

Not bitter at all, we played our hearts out today and your kicker made a hell of a kick. If he misses that kick we win so it all came down to him. Everyone in their life should have a really terrific moment where one does something really outstanding, today it was Henry, congrats to the kid.

Your bitterness sustains me.

Will give them credit for scrappin' til the end..... the players, not the fans. :box

Yeah, their players definetly didn't give up. They put up a great fight. What a game. Their fans still stink though!

I understand that I run a seafood market and that I probably do smell like dead fish and shrimp but man, I use a hell of a lot of soap throughout the day to try and cut down on my aroma.

Not really a whole lot to be excited about in this "W" today. We had a bad team on our home field and allowed them to take it down to the wire ... and then took a miracle kick to win.

This was a setback ... yes, a win, and who wouldn't take it, but man o' man, if this didn't remind me of alot of OU games where we had the better team and found a way to lose it.

If I was a CU fan, I'd be proud of that effort ... the word "bitter" is just a bad choice of words. My compliments to the CU fan here.

A great game today by Colorado for where they were as a team. This team looks to be very tough the next 2-3 years.

SheepdogMark

Not really a whole lot to be excited about in this "W" today. We had a bad team on our home field and allowed them to take it down to the wire ... and then took a miracle kick to win.

This was a setback ... yes, a win, and who wouldn't take it, but man o' man, if this didn't remind me of alot of OU games where we had the better team and found a way to lose it.

If I was a CU fan, I'd be proud of that effort ... the word "bitter" is just a bad choice of words. My compliments to the CU fan here.

A great game today by Colorado for where they were as a team. This team looks to be very tough the next 2-3 years.

SheepdogMark

You sure you're on the right board Dog? Yes, it wasn't a particularly well played game but aside from a couple of boneheaded calls by our staff and some bad luck we looked pretty good. The clincher for me (aside from the last 2 minutes of the game) was the fact that unlike the last few years teams, this time the Huskers didn't give up. They've shown that grit all season and for the most part, this was the same team we had on the field last year. Give credit where credit is due. I'd rather win an ugly game than lose a pretty one!

SheepdogMark

I cannot agree with this post whatsoever :lame

SheepdogMark

I cannot agree with this post whatsoever :lame

Yeah, If anything, this game confirmed that this matchup on this day could become a tradition better known as a rivalry whether some like to admit it or not.

edit: alcohol inhibits me from making sense right now.

CU played a good game, a lot of heart from their players. As far as their fans go, I just don't like the student section when the game is in Colorado, and probably won't ever go back again for the abuse. I do realize that not all their fans act that stupid though....and we have a few of them that contribute, and contribute well on this board with some thoughtful writings.

The CU-Husker game is always a tough game. Those that thought this would be a cake walk found out that it wasn't in the end. CU comes to play us and gets motivated... Even when the game gets out of hand, the emotions don't leave the game. Sometimes the composure of one team is lost...sometimes it is our players, sometimes it is theirs. Today everyone seemed to keep their composure, and it added to the enjoyment of the game.

This was a good game, worthy of being replayed on ESPN Classics. The CU players and coaches were gracious after the game, which is a credit to them. I would like to see their students learn how to win, how to be gracious, how to be good sportsmen in winning and losing. It begins with the team, then the University, then the alumni.

SheepdogMark

Dude... Why do you sign every post with your name? We all know know what it is from oyur avatar.