Oh Colorado Fans

Your bitterness sustains me.

Will give them credit for scrappin' til the end..... the players, not the fans. :box

Yeah, their players definetly didn't give up. They put up a great fight. What a game. Their fans still stink though!

I understand that I run a seafood market and that I probably do smell like dead fish and shrimp but man, I use a hell of a lot of soap throughout the day to try and cut down on my aroma.

From the posts I've read from you, you seem like a descent guy, what is wrong with the rest of your fans!? Why are so many of them such total douches? I really appreciate your good attitude man, spread it around with some of your boys and next year I may not hate colorado so much. Peace and good game (seriously Colorado played the best game of their entire year tonight)

Not really a whole lot to be excited about in this "W" today. We had a bad team on our home field and allowed them to take it down to the wire ... and then took a miracle kick to win.

This was a setback ... yes, a win, and who wouldn't take it, but man o' man, if this didn't remind me of alot of OU games where we had the better team and found a way to lose it.

If I was a CU fan, I'd be proud of that effort ... the word "bitter" is just a bad choice of words. My compliments to the CU fan here.

A great game today by Colorado for where they were as a team. This team looks to be very tough the next 2-3 years.

SheepdogMark

Benard or FormerFan...........You be the judge? :dumdum

Not bitter at all, we played our hearts out today and your kicker made a hell of a kick. If he misses that kick we win so it all came down to him. Everyone in their life should have a really terrific moment where one does something really outstanding, today it was Henry, congrats to the kid.

Hats off to Puffs, you guys played a helluva game! Great grudge match between the two teams. :duel

Not really a whole lot to be excited about in this "W" today. We had a bad team on our home field and allowed them to take it down to the wire ... and then took a miracle kick to win.

This was a setback ... yes, a win, and who wouldn't take it, but man o' man, if this didn't remind me of alot of OU games where we had the better team and found a way to lose it.

If I was a CU fan, I'd be proud of that effort ... the word "bitter" is just a bad choice of words. My compliments to the CU fan here.

A great game today by Colorado for where they were as a team. This team looks to be very tough the next 2-3 years.

SheepdogMark

Dude... Why do you sign every post with your name? We all know know what it is from oyur avatar.

well... shoot.

then why do i use a sig line then?

SheepdogMark

Dude... Why do you sign every post with your name? We all know know what it is from oyur avatar.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:rollin:rollin:rollin

sincerely, zE bOp

SheepdogMark

Agree with some of your comments above. While this game was an instant classic, we did not play great until it mattered. CU torched us for 14 early, the "saw it coming a mile away bonehead" fake FG for a CU TD, the lackluster running shortside for no yards, the fumble at the goal line, the Ganz sack that should have killed us. I was screaming at this game! I still cannot believe we won. Henery bailed everyone out. Even after he hit that FG I thought the way this is going today CU is gonna hit a FG at the end and win by 1. To have Suh run that TD in was EPIC...totally EPIC. No one will remember this game for much of the ugliness of how we played. What an incredible ending. Still amazed we pulled out this victory...wish we would have controlled this game like we should have but what a classic!

SheepdogMark

Agree with some of your comments above. While this game was an instant classic, we did not play great until it mattered. CU torched us for 14 early, the "saw it coming a mile away bonehead" fake FG for a CU TD, the lackluster running shortside for no yards, the fumble at the goal line, the Ganz sack that should have killed us. I was screaming at this game! I still cannot believe we won. Henery bailed everyone out. Even after he hit that FG I thought the way this is going today CU is gonna hit a FG at the end and win by 1. To have Suh run that TD in was EPIC...totally EPIC. No one will remember this game for much of the ugliness of how we played. What an incredible ending. Still amazed we pulled out this victory...wish we would have controlled this game like we should have but what a classic!

agreed

Will give them credit for scrappin' til the end..... the players, not the fans. :box

Yeah, their players definetly didn't give up. They put up a great fight. What a game. Their fans still stink though!

I understand that I run a seafood market and that I probably do smell like dead fish and shrimp but man, I use a hell of a lot of soap throughout the day to try and cut down on my aroma.

From the posts I've read from you, you seem like a descent guy, what is wrong with the rest of your fans!? Why are so many of them such total douches? I really appreciate your good attitude man, spread it around with some of your boys and next year I may not hate colorado so much. Peace and good game (seriously Colorado played the best game of their entire year tonight)

There is nothing wrong with our fans overall. There are always some asshats with every team, sure in the past it seemed that we may have had a larger share but all in all I believe that all schools have great fans. There was a lot made here about that idiot with the laser but can you blame the other 50,000 people that did not shine the laser? I used to think that ALL Husker fans were egotistical pricks where they believed that winning the conference or a national title was somehow their god given right and not earned. Then I grew up a bit and realized that some may think that but then a whole lot just root for their team just like I root for mine. In the middle of winter we get a lot of snowbirds down and there are a few that arrive from Nebraska. What is funny is they look forward to seeing me and visiting with me to talk Big 12 football and how each of our recruiting classes might stack up. The reason is that I am stuck deep in the heart of SEC country and right now it is really nausiating with Alabama ranked #1(I live in Bama), you want to talk about people thinking that winning titles is their god given right, spend a week here right now....lol So sure you can come to Boulder and probably find some bad experience just as I could probably go to Lincoln and fight the same, but I would be willing to bet that overall we would each end up with more positives then negative.

There is nothing wrong with our fans overall. There are always some asshats with every team, sure in the past it seemed that we may have had a larger share but all in all I believe that all schools have great fans. There was a lot made here about that idiot with the laser but can you blame the other 50,000 people that did not shine the laser? I used to think that ALL Husker fans were egotistical pricks where they believed that winning the conference or a national title was somehow their god given right and not earned. Then I grew up a bit and realized that some may think that but then a whole lot just root for their team just like I root for mine. In the middle of winter we get a lot of snowbirds down and there are a few that arrive from Nebraska. What is funny is they look forward to seeing me and visiting with me to talk Big 12 football and how each of our recruiting classes might stack up. The reason is that I am stuck deep in the heart of SEC country and right now it is really nausiating with Alabama ranked #1(I live in Bama), you want to talk about people thinking that winning titles is their god given right, spend a week here right now....lol So sure you can come to Boulder and probably find some bad experience just as I could probably go to Lincoln and fight the same, but I would be willing to bet that overall we would each end up with more positives then negative.

Aren't we? And isn't it? juuust kidding! :lol:

"...There is nothing wrong with our(CU) fans overall...." But that goes contrary to the legendary 'bad persona' we've fabricated about them. (again, jk). :lol:

Good game Puffs! Wow, EXCITING! :thumbs