Henery's kick vs. NFL kickers career long FG's

Holy crap! Henery has shown he is consistent, he should be playing in the NFL.

:nutzSHUT UP!! We don't want the kid to bolt after his Jr. year for the NFL, do we? Don't give him any ideas!!

I wonder if there has ever been a kicker to leave early

Dont think so.. though that kicker from colorado a few years ago probably could have.. mason crosby?

You mean Congdon? Congdon was a freshman all-american. However, apparently he didn't have quite as much range. Jordan sure made a clutch kick for us though - a 40 yarder in windy conditions against K-State in '05. Man, '05 was another fun year.

Yeah, I was at that game.. crazy, that season was crazy, i also went to the Pitt game that year, 7-6 final score.

You mean Congdon? Congdon was a freshman all-american. However, apparently he didn't have quite as much range. Jordan sure made a clutch kick for us though - a 40 yarder in windy conditions against K-State in '05. Man, '05 was another fun year.

Yeah, I was at that game.. crazy, that season was crazy, i also went to the Pitt game that year, 7-6 final score.

Oh you mean the one where Pitt would have won if the holder was paying attention and didn't take the snap off the helmet? The one where the attempt was on 3rd down and with enough time left that they fell on the ball and had a 2nd attempt but it got blocked? Yeah, watched that sequence from under my poker table.