To all mizzou fans

JHaWk

Where's TrueMizzou today? He hasn't popped in to tell us how lame it is to live in the past since, um, before the KU game.

How about those Jayhawks??

I'm right here, getting ready for the Big 12 championship game. You remember what that is, don't you?

I figured you would, knowing how much the past means to you. You can have it, I'd rather look to the future.

I'm no bandwagon fan either. I've been going to Mizzou games since I was six, graduated from there, and live in BugeaterLand only because I'm here on military orders. I'm happy to serve you by the way.

Oh, and one final thing:

52-17

Anything else?

Somebody flag this post....We'll want to tease him when the scores are reversed next year... They're going to miss that offensive coordinator.... :horns2

I dont think Missouri will miss Christensen immediately, but in the long run they will.

I"m perdict TAH will beat OU tonight.

TAH will come out with speedbag at full speed and stay with ti all game.

I"m happy with TAh season. Some on this GBR web think TAH had bad year, but we"re 9-3 and we can play in BIG12 champoin game for back to back year"s. Ever one had same chance but didn"t do what TAH did so I guess we did just find. You get to enjoy you"re team and I get to enjoy TAH.

Ever one can be proud of own team,I am.

Some time some one can fell better about them own by traching on a nother team. Some one smart can tell what that mean"s.

:moreinteresting

I was at TAH_KU last week but not tonght.

Have good night and some beer you want,I am.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

I hated having to root for Mizzou last and then only to watch them get destroyed. I had hoped that they could right the wrong but apparently not and perhaps in the end having OU who lost to UT on a neutral field and Florida who lost at home to an unranked Ole Miss team just adds another nail into the joke of the BCS coffing.

I"m happy with TAh season. Some on this GBR web think TAH had bad year, but we"re 9-3 and we can play in BIG12 champoin game for back to back year"s. Ever one had same chance but didn"t do what TAH did so I guess we did just find. You get to enjoy you"re team and I get to enjoy TAH.

Some time some one can fell better about them own by traching on a nother team. Some one smart can tell what that mean"s.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

tell me, how do you feel after last night's beatdown?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

MAN LAW #111: Never, NEVER say anything bad about TuffTiger. :horns2

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

Probly like you felt after you"re OU beatdown I guess.

OU is trouble for whole NCAA,. I don"t guess I"LL send a nice Christmas card to Stoop but he has them play real good right now. Some time he can crap in his mess kit in bowl time, but maybe not this year. I want then to win Natioanal Champion.

I"m disappoint but find. I can now get ready for Northwest game in Alamo.

I know this NW is in BIG 10 or 11, so I like when any BIG12 has change to beat one of BIG 10 or11.

TAH will end at 10_4, so I can say damn good year.

Plus also I have hope for BB this year. Most of Quin is now wash off so not as dirty now.

Thanks for ask.

TuffTiger

• 2 weeks later...

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU,.

Probly like you felt after you"re OU beatdown I guess.

OU is trouble for whole NCAA,. I don"t guess I"LL send a nice Christmas card to Stoop but he has them play real good right now. Some time he can crap in his mess kit in bowl time, but maybe not this year. I want then to win Natioanal Champion.

I"m disappoint but find. I can now get ready for Northwest game in Alamo.

I know this NW is in BIG 10 or 11, so I like when any BIG12 has change to beat one of BIG 10 or11.

TAH will end at 10_4, so I can say damn good year.

Plus also I have hope for BB this year. Most of Quin is now wash off so not as dirty now.

Thanks for ask.

TuffTiger

His posting style is his M-O. It is how he rolls.