KU Over MU

JGS30

Wow.. Really? Lol. KU fans really do, honest to God, crack me up. Have you simply forgot getting destroyed by Texas at home, and losing to Nebraska (Who? Oh yeah, that lowly team with the first year head coach, 76-39 blah blah). You guys get lucky, and injur Maclin on the drive before last, which is the only reason that MU didn't score on that last drive..

Look. Im not saying that Nebraska will win the north. Im just saying, that NU AND KU have a little ways to go. Missouri will probably win the north next year. We will see how it goes, buddy.

Wow.. Really? Lol. KU fans really do, honest to God, crack me up. Have you simply forgot getting destroyed by Texas at home, and losing to Nebraska (Who? Oh yeah, that lowly team with the first year head coach, 76-39 blah blah). You guys get lucky, and injur Maclin on the drive before last, which is the only reason that MU didn't score on that last drive..

Look. Im not saying that Nebraska will win the north. Im just saying, that NU AND KU have a little ways to go. Missouri will probably win the north next year. We will see how it goes, buddy.

WOW! U lost 52-17 to a good MU team that we beat. We'll pay u back in lawrence my friend. No hard feelings though.

WOW! U lost 52-17 to a good MU team that we beat. We'll pay u back in lawrence my friend. No hard feelings though.

JGS530: I don't know for sure, but judging from his screen name (Pujols) he might be a MU fan

And maybe SOMEDAY, 40 years in the future, you'll catch up in the overall series.

yea it was a good game by KU and with that win establishes them selves as a legit threat in the north next year along with the huskers if we find a QB. Alot of people think Mizzou will still be in it but i am a lil doubtful since they are losing so many starters. oh by the way JGS30 you guys beat a Mizzou team that had no heart left and no fight in them, after the back to back loses and the overall beating texas layed on them that team hasn't been the same since. The huskers that played the last few weeks would have beat them too, probably along with baylor and alot of other mediocre teams. so cool your crap until u guy's win the hardware we have.

A lot of the things I wrote while I was hammered drunk last night, so sorry for some of the nonsense! I just love beating MU, especially a team that was picked to finish in the top 10 and perhaps challenge for a NC! Looks like they're back to square one now.

Good luck losing all those players next year MU!!! LOLOLOLOL