Suh says, "I'll be back..."

Suh says he'll be back

Junior nose tackle Ndamukong Suh was asked after Wednesday's practice if his strong finish to the season had changed his mind any about the possibility of entering the NFL Draft early.

"Nope. I'm coming back for another year," Suh said. "I got another year of football and I've definitely got to finish school."

Suh said he would file the paperwork to see about his draft status, but so just so he has an idea about "what I have to get better at."

"I will take a look at it and see where they'd select me at or whatever they'd project me at," Suh said. "But (aside) from that, that's just giving me something to work for."

Suh said there's not really any projection that could change his mind.

"I'm just focused on getting school done and coming back for another year. I love playing college football," Suh said. "My main thing is to come out here, get this program where it's supposed to be and have fun doing it."

As for being selected by the coaches as a second-team All-Big 12 player despite leading conference d-linemen in tackles?

"I'm happy that I got even a chance to be on second team," he said. "I just went out and played hard. However they chose to put me on second team, first team or honorable mention, I'm happy with what I got."

Suh had 43 more tackles than OU's Gerald McCoy, who made first team. He didn't notice that at all?

"I noticed it, but there's different things that must go into a selection process," Suh said. "It's something that I won't change and can't change."

Suh said he doesn't worry too much about himself. He was more interested in his teammates.

"You look at (Zach) Potter. He put great back-to-back years together and he's honorable mention again," Suh said. "I think Potter should have been on second team and I should have been on honorable mention because of how he put two great seasons back-to-back."

I totally trust his word.

I remember seeing some MU fans saying he spit on Booger. They were asking how many times he'd been to jail.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

hahaha, i forgot about that.

good for suh, glad to have him re-confirm that he'll be back for another season

Sounds like Suh aka Ducky is a man of his word, not seen much anymore in this country. His word is his bond and he'll stick to it. I didn't think Daniel said that Suh had spit on him but if he said it ever was Suh it would really be hard to believe. Seems like quite the class act and a man younger kids could look up to, hell, even some of the older kids could look up to him.

Sounds like Suh aka Ducky is a man of his word, not seen much anymore in this country. His word is his bond and he'll stick to it. I didn't think Daniel said that Suh had spit on him but if he said it ever was Suh it would really be hard to believe. Seems like quite the class act and a man younger kids could look up to, hell, even some of the older kids could look up to him.

from the rumors i heard it wasn't a player that spit on danialzzz at all