Gator Bowl Analysis and Prediction

Enhance

Seriously I believe this is a worse match-up for us than Florida State would have been. Spiller and Davis are a very good duo that honestly worries me. We have played better lately, but still no where near where we'd like to be. If Spiller breaks one no one on our secondary or our walk-on LBs will catch him. Our D-line HAS to show up for this game. Clemson has a good passing game which is another reason I'd preferred the FSU match up. We have showed a tendency to make an average QB look like an stud(see Tyrod Taylor) and even though our breakdowns in the secondary have lessened, Clemson will punish those mistakes.

On offense our line NEEDS to move the line. This will be best d-line we'll see since Boomer Sooner. The predictable bubble screens, draws and quick slants can't be in so obvious situations. Swift and McNeill can't be ignored for a whole half like they have. This should be a good test and a great match up all day long.

Hopefully we prevail, but I'd feel so much better if we were playing the Noles and their running game only offense. In the end maybe 28-24 NU with a less exciting finish than the Michigan Alamo Bowl.

How did you manage to double post 45 minutes apart? Did you just want to have the last word?

Seriously I believe this is a worse match-up for us than Florida State would have been. Spiller and Davis are a very good duo that honestly worries me. We have played better lately, but still no where near where we'd like to be. If Spiller breaks one no one on our secondary or our walk-on LBs will catch him. Our D-line HAS to show up for this game. Clemson has a good passing game which is another reason I'd preferred the FSU match up. We have showed a tendency to make an average QB look like an stud(see Tyrod Taylor) and even though our breakdowns in the secondary have lessened, Clemson will punish those mistakes.

On offense our line NEEDS to move the line. This will be best d-line we'll see since Boomer Sooner. The predictable bubble screens, draws and quick slants can't be in so obvious situations. Swift and McNeill can't be ignored for a whole half like they have. This should be a good test and a great match up all day long.

Hopefully we prevail, but I'd feel so much better if we were playing the Noles and their running game only offense. In the end maybe 28-24 NU with a less exciting finish than the Michigan Alamo Bowl.

How did you manage to double post 45 minutes apart? Did you just want to have the last word?

Ha guess so. The more I look at this game though the better I think that it will be

We don't have much of an offensive line, but 28 is still capable of making plays...

For example, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJGfoudDm38

Like I said earlier, if yall can keep him contained, we're in trouble. But in the open field, you don't want any of him.

I'm much more in tune with the times now as I sit on the porch and throw water balloons at kids.

For those that dare to walk on my grass out comes the BB gun.

CLEMSON 42

NU 24

I just went to Nebraska furniture mart last night to pick up my 50 inch plasma to view the defeat!

HAPPY FESTIFUS!

Huskers start off strong with a good combination of passing and running and clemson won't keep up. Clemson keeps it close the whole game with spiller and davis, but the blackshirts stop the run and clemson becomes predictable with the pass. Husker pull away in the 4th quarter and prevail.

Husker 38

Clemson 27

GBR!!!!

HOPE ITS A WALLHANGER. :horns2

Huskers start off strong with a good combination of passing and running and clemson won't keep up. Clemson keeps it close the whole game with spiller and davis, but the blackshirts stop the run and clemson becomes predictable with the pass. Husker pull away in the 4th quarter and prevail.

Husker 38

Clemson 27

GBR!!!!

I'm here to balance out all the 12 year old RAH RAHS who hang out here!

Husker 38

Clemson 27

GBR!!!!

I'm here to balance out all the 12 year old RAH RAHS who hang out here!

Thanks. We appreciate it.