Go Army...

Army Husker

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Again, how many times do I have to put up with this? I mean I know we beat Navy like 7 out of 9 and 5 in a row when I was there and payback is a beotch, but come on now! Army needs to recruit a legitmate Option QB and quick.

Hundred bucks says that when this "war" ends in the middle east, you get ur recruits and we get back to beating Navy...

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Again, how many times do I have to put up with this? I mean I know we beat Navy like 7 out of 9 and 5 in a row when I was there and payback is a beotch, but come on now! Army needs to recruit a legitmate Option QB and quick.

Hundred bucks says that when this "war" ends in the middle east, you get ur recruits and we get back to beating Navy...

If that happens then I think the overall effect will be better than just beating Navy. Need to give our troops a respite from deployments for a long while. But on the flip side, I sure hope you are right. They just fired the coach so maybe a new leader will bring wins.