Forget Texas... Nebraska should have been in the Big 12 Championship

:steam

Mizzou clearly can't hang with OU and we were the hotter team at the end of the year, sure we lost head to head with Mizzou but OU lost head to head with Texas and it didn't seem to change much...

:)

Obviously I'm joking... I will let Mizzou take a good ass kicking from a good team any day :cheers

it was funny how they brought this up when interviewing the Big 12 Commissioner during the game

Our team has alot of momentum. We are starting to get recognition for improvement.

Hopefully win the bowl and have 9 wins and a New years day bowl would be a tremendous success and give us a lot of momentum going into next season.

The only negative thing I see is that end of the season momentum won't replace our starting WR's, and QB next year. I am somewhat concerned about that.

If nebraska beats clemson, and mizzouri performs mediocre or poorly in their bowl... with Suh, Henry, Holt, Kunalic, and the rest coming back.. I don't know how the pundits would not place Nebraska #1 in the big12 north next year.

Although I agree we will be a popular pick for the north next year, I doubt it will be because of 2 of our kickers... lol

Our team has alot of momentum. We are starting to get recognition for improvement.

Hopefully win the bowl and have 9 wins and a New years day bowl would be a tremendous success and give us a lot of momentum going into next season.

The only negative thing I see is that end of the season momentum won't replace our starting WR's, and QB next year. I am somewhat concerned about that.

Im not to worried about our qb situation for next year,we are loaded,my guess would be SPANO

:steam

Mizzou clearly can't hang with OU and we were the hotter team at the end of the year, sure we lost head to head with Mizzou but OU lost head to head with Texas and it didn't seem to change much...

:)

Obviously I'm joking... I will let Mizzou take a good ass kicking from a good team any day :cheers

it was funny how they brought this up when interviewing the Big 12 Commissioner during the game

Tailback Chris Brown understands that some weren't ready to accept that the Sooners deserved to play in the championship game. He didn't care, as long as his team made the most of its opportunity.

After three Big 12 titles in his first three seasons at Oklahoma, Brown wants more in the future.

"You know, we're still building around here," Brown said. "It's a big accomplishment to get three championships. But next week we'll start talking about getting four."

OU 'building', that's pretty scarey...