Some Husker Love from...Musburger????

I don't know how many caugth it, but during the OU-Mizzou game, Herbstreit and Musburger started talking about the strength of the Big 12 (I think that was the topic) when Musburger suddenly said something to the effect of, "And don't forget that the Nebraska Cornhuskers had the same conference record as Missouri - they techinically tied with them for the North Division title. Bo Pelini is doing a great job up there, and it he'll have the Cornhuskers back in this game soon."

And Herbsteit agreed...

So much for the anti-Husker bias, huh?

I don't know how many caugth it, but during the OU-Mizzou game, Herbstreit and Musburger started talking about the strength of the Big 12 (I think that was the topic) when Musburger suddenly said something to the effect of, "And don't forget that the Nebraska Cornhuskers had the same conference record as Missouri - they techinically tied with them for the North Division title. Bo Pelini is doing a great job up there, and it he'll have the Cornhuskers back in this game soon."

And Herbsteit agreed...

Are you sure Musburger and Herbstreit weren't tossing back a few, because the play-by-play was pretty much limited to "Touchdown Oklahoma"?

And Herbsteit agreed...

Are you sure Musburger and Herbstreit weren't tossing back a few, because the play-by-play was pretty much limited to "Touchdown Oklahoma"?

:rollin

Yeah, they sure didn't have much time to interject much else, did they?

And Herbsteit agreed...

herbsteit would rather drop a rabid weasel down his short before he'd say anything ill about bo: he and pellini where teammates at tOSU. the *SECOND* it might look like jim tressel may be leaving ohio state expect herbie to start pushing the idea of bo going to tOSU 24/7.

musburger? he was clearly drunk and had no idea what he was babbling on about. tomorrow, he'll review the tape and he'll be all, "I SAID WHAT?! aw, man... now my rep with espn is SHOT!"

herbsteit would rather drop a rabid weasel down his short before he'd say anything ill about bo: he and pellini where teammates at tOSU. the *SECOND* it might look like jim tressel may be leaving ohio state expect herbie to start pushing the idea of bo going to tOSU 24/7.

musburger? he was clearly drunk and had no idea what he was babbling on about. tomorrow, he'll review the tape and he'll be all, "I SAID WHAT?! aw, man... now my rep with espn is SHOT!"

I wasn't aware ESPN had a good reputation. :sarcasm