Clemson Purple Uniforms

Well, it is rare that we wear all purple like that. I'm sure the poster had a hard time finding video on YouTube with all-purple uniforms. The point that should be taken is: #28 CJ Spiller and #1 James Davis were a freshman and sophomore, respectively in that video. Now they are Junior and Senior and you WILL see them on January 1st. Hopefully, they show up to play.

And they will see Ndamukong Suh and company!

Well, it is rare that we wear all purple like that. I'm sure the poster had a hard time finding video on YouTube with all-purple uniforms. The point that should be taken is: #28 CJ Spiller and #1 James Davis were a freshman and sophomore, respectively in that video. Now they are Junior and Senior and you WILL see them on January 1st. Hopefully, they show up to play.

And they will see Ndamukong Suh and company!

:bonez

Yup, we aren't too fond of the purple uniforms. One of your Nebraska writers was keen on them for some reason. Regardless, you probably don't want these two gentlemen to have a good day on January 1st.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/Syb...ndLightning.jpg

p.s. stinkin' insert image doesn't work on this website. what's the proceedure?

Do this:

[img=http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/SyberTiger/Clemson/ThunderandLightning.jpg]

And you get this:

ThunderandLightning.jpg

Here's a bit of purple...and a bit of our speed:

Wow that is impressive...from 2006. Are we keeping it limited to highlights from PAST SEASONS??? If so, we have some great footage of Eric Crouch, Tommie Frazier, Ahman Green, Johnny Rogers and Dave Humm.

......Lawrence Phillips, Brook Berringer, Zach Taylor, Cory Schlesinger, Dean Steinkuhler, I.M. Hipp......

Bjax, Corey Ross, Scott Frost, Grant Wistrom, Ruud's, Cristian Peter, DeJuan Groce, Keo Craver.......

How good is Clemson's OL? That will tell a story.

Exactly...that has been a problem more often than not. Primarily for #1 James Davis. No holes to run through. Our recently fired offensive coordinator was the primary problem for #28 CJ Spiller. Seems he wasn't smart enough to get the ball to CJ Spiller in open space. Rather, he'd have CJ attempt to make his own holes. I should also note we had a ridiculous number of injuried on the OL and I believe we ended up with something like 9 different OL's in 10 games. The two-point stance that our fired OC had us using didn't help either.

Looking forward to the game and am very pleased to have my team matched up against yours for the Gator Bowl. We have a lot of respect for your program.

Peace.

We wont have any problem stopping Davis, he kind of just slams into the line and falls down most of the time but CJ worries me, he is fast and has moves of an old Okie St. back, Barry something.

Getting back to the thred the purples are ugly but I think Clemson should wear all purple and NU wear all red. :horns2

Well just thought I'd do some Clemson bashing here on their ugly ass K-State-esque purple uniforms. It looks like Barney the purple dinosaur is on the field. They are almost as bad as those all purples that KSUcks wore against us this year.

Clemson_all_purple.jpg

That should come with a pimp hat, platform shoes, and a cane....

feather boa?

Well just thought I'd do some Clemson bashing here on their ugly ass K-State-esque purple uniforms. It looks like Barney the purple dinosaur is on the field. They are almost as bad as those all purples that KSUcks wore against us this year.

Clemson_all_purple.jpg

U think that's bad, check out their mascot:

post-4923-1228776971.jpg