This isn't a joke or anything, and something about this video really creeps me out. I have read some reports that the soccer player died right on the field. I have heard other reports that stated he had to go to the hospital, but ended up being fine and actually played in the very next game.

Either way, something is very eery about this video to me (and no, I don't think he was possessed by anything).

Alright, no way in hell am I going to watch this video while I'm alone here at work at 3:30 in the morning. All of your comments are enough to make me not want to watch this right now. :lol:

3:30 in the morning in a dark alley watching a creepy video on youtube <_< what's wrong with that?

Because I've seen that movie before and I'm supposed to die...................... <_<

Alright, no way in hell am I going to watch this video while I'm alone here at work at 3:30 in the morning. All of your comments are enough to make me not want to watch this right now. :lol:

3:30 in the morning in a dark alley watching a creepy video on youtube <_< what's wrong with that?

Because I've seen that movie before and I'm supposed to die...................... <_<

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

May the force be with you young Skywalker....

I saw this a year or two ago..But I read where he was ejected and sent to Hospital..Made it back for the next game.

Reminds me of shortly after getting my driver's liscense and really creeping myself out on my first solo roadtrip by driving home alone from my brother's place in Broken Bow in the middle of the night on a single lane hwy..And listening to a tape I'd recorded from his soundtrack of War of the Worlds back in the Summer of '76 ...with no Moon.fear.gif

Or the time I was trying to teach myself how to Surf ...a mile off the coast of Kawaii and having something bite my heel..Kept telling myself, "Don't think Jaws music..Don't think Jaws music...."

Didn't work. <_<:ahhhhhhhh