What if Mcburse Says He is N?

Question Number two then. If McBurse Commits and D-rob wants to leave you try to talk him in to staying or let him leave.

I agree that I would accept mc burse

I heard he was kind of mad about the Burkhead commitment.

If he wants to leave I say you let him, not trying to sound rude he looks like a good football players but ....

I don't think you can turn away away the talent that ATM brings to the table if he wants to be N tomorrow. You just can't. As for what the coaches told Burkhead and whoever else is another issue?? D. Robinson being mad about the Burkhead situation really holds no clout whatsoever. If he wants to move on with his cousin that will probably not qualify, then so be it. Robinson is not in a position to be throwing the Madonna card at this staff. I personally would love to see Burkhead and ATM with Robinson bailing. I personally don't think Robinson can play RB at this level and he should've dominated in HS behind that O-line he ran behind. In fact, during the previous summer the staff made a couple mistakes in offering kids to early and this may be one of them. First year staff and all and they probably didn't realize they would be in the position to take more talented players while taking some they shouldn't have. They will probably be leaving a couple more talented players left behind because of it. Live and learn.

I don't think you can turn away away the talent that ATM brings to the table if he wants to be N tomorrow. You just can't. As for what the coaches told Burkhead and whoever else is another issue?? D. Robinson being mad about the Burkhead situation really holds no clout whatsoever. If he wants to move on with his cousin that will probably not qualify, then so be it. Robinson is not in a position to be throwing the Madonna card at this staff. I personally would love to see Burkhead and ATM with Robinson bailing. I personally don't think Robinson can play RB at this level and he should've dominated in HS behind that O-line he ran behind. In fact, during the previous summer the staff made a couple mistakes in offering kids to early and this may be one of them. First year staff and all and they probably didn't realize they would be in the position to take more talented players while taking some they shouldn't have. They will probably be leaving a couple more talented players left behind because of it. Live and learn.

Must be nice for a 17-yr old kid to go onto his chosen school's message board and read that some :dumdum fan hopes he de-commits. Classy!

Must be nice for a 17-yr old kid to go onto his chosen school's message board and read that some :dumdum fan hopes he de-commits. Classy!

Who would've known Captain K was Dontrayveous all along. <_<

Hey dipstick, when Burkhead committed it was pretty well known that Robinson was not so happy whatsoever and was attempting to throw the Madonna card. Rumblings here and there. Know more about the situation when posting please. :bang

Hey dipstick, when Burkhead committed it was pretty well known that Robinson was not so happy whatsoever and was attempting to throw the Madonna card. Rumblings here and there. Know more about the situation when posting please. :bang

Your warning level has been increased for your violation of the Board rule on personal attacks against members.

A second violation will result in a suspension.

A third violation will result in a ban.