14th Best Bowl Out of 34

HuskerCuse

Ze, I can see the TCU/smurf game, it's gonna be a good one!

I think it will be a very good game, just not '#4 good'. I'd actually put it into the 15-20 range. The teams aren't 'sexy' enough for me. I kinda hate the Smurfs and their wussy conference anyway--plus they have the ugliest unis in the bowl sphere. Hope the Frogs whoop 'em.

But maybe the Smurfs will make enough $$ this time around to get rid of that god awful blue turf of theirs! :ahhhhhhhh

As I was filling out my office bowl predictions, man, I struggled with the NC game. I honestly am almost 50-50 on this game. OU can put up numbers like crazy, but they also have given up numbers like crazy at times. Heisman 1 with Tebow vs Hiesman 2 with Bradford. Florida has tremendous SEC speed, but I think OU has a ton of speed too. Anyone else think that this will be one of the better NC game in recent history? I finally decided on Florida only because of Percy Harvin will be back, but maybe not at full strength....Heck, I should have gone with OU.

What are some of your guy's/gal's take on this game?

As I was filling out my office bowl predictions, man, I struggled with the NC game. I honestly am almost 50-50 on this game. OU can put up numbers like crazy, but they also have given up numbers like crazy at times. Heisman 1 with Tebow vs Hiesman 2 with Bradford. Florida has tremendous SEC speed, but I think OU has a ton of speed too. Anyone else think that this will be one of the better NC game in recent history? I finally decided on Florida only because of Percy Harvin will be back, but maybe not at full strength....Heck, I should have gone with OU.

What are some of your guy's/gal's take on this game?

I give FL about a 4 point edge since I think Tebow will be the difference. He can function well in adversity whereas I don't think Bradford can. I think Bradford will fold under pressure.

I'll probably root for OU though.

We deserve 19th at best. I think Minnesota is no good and we are gonna whip em. Our "weak end of season 4 losses" were Texas, OU, Tech and on the road at Lincoln. We did manage to beat a very good Mizzou team mixed in there, and destroyed K-state. Yeah, that makes us in a nosedive, barely able to play football at all really. Maybe Minnesota regroups, but I think they are in trouble. We will see....

We deserve 19th at best. I think Minnesota is no good and we are gonna whip em. Our "weak end of season 4 losses" were Texas, OU, Tech and on the road at Lincoln. We did manage to beat a very good Mizzou team mixed in there, and destroyed K-state. Yeah, that makes us in a nosedive, barely able to play football at all really. Maybe Minnesota regroups, but I think they are in trouble. We will see....

KU cannot be complacent in that one, MN has some players.

Since the topic of MU/KU came up -- an autistic 16 year old with OCD (and a 69% prediction rate) says:

Northwestern over Missouri

Minnesota over Kansas

rest of the big 12 winning their bowl games

I don't buy those two losing, but it'll be interesting to see if he's at all accurate with the entire body of his picks.

The whole article requires a premium account with ESPN (can't believe we forgot to cancel it again this year!)

http://insider.espn.go.com/fantasy/mag/story?id=3778409

I hope the Big 12 wipes everyone. I am even gonna root for Mizzou, and that ain't an easy thing to even say.

I'm the same way nad Jayhawk you don't want to hear this but kansas is my most hated team. However I will be cheering for them I think the big 12 as a great chance to go 7-0 in the bowls this year. Won't be easy but all of the games are winnable