C Green

I listened to the game and followed that chat blog and I would say Rollison probably overall had more talent around him than Green, but the couple of guys Green had were pretty good.

Dugat was a absolute freak but relying on him to be your go to guy running and recieving on offense and then to be a corner on defense at that scoring pace took him out of the second half.

I listened to the game and followed that chat blog and I would say Rollison probably overall had more talent around him than Green, but the couple of guys Green had were pretty good.

Dugat was a absolute freak but relying on him to be your go to guy running and recieving on offense and then to be a corner on defense at that scoring pace took him out of the second half.

Spot on.

Cody probably deserves to be about have a 5.9 RR.

Rollison is a 5* talent who no one recruits due to have completely awful grades. If he had the grades he would be recruited by every school in the country.

What a waist of talent. the guy is lethal and he didnt even run much.

That's to bad, Hopefully he will get his head on straight (A little late is better than never) and go to a school and succeed. I would hate to see anyones talent go to waste, espeacially of that caliber.

Well I hope when Cody comes in and will make an impact both on and off the field. The better get, if this is the case. Not saying Rollison is or was looking at us, but I would much rather have the 4 star talent with good grades than the 5 star without the grades. It always seems as though they are in less trouble with the law or others when this is the case. Not always, but usually. IMO