big 12 bowl picks

IveAbigN

Nebraska will lose this game I am afraid, and it could get ugly. We are going to see speed we have not seen in the Big 12. And a team on a mission. Sorry guys.

'Ugly'?! :rollin

Get real, Clemson is the team that should be worried. They lay an egg at least 50% of the time and are not a 2nd half team. We have the QB edge, too many offensive weapons and our D line will be alright vs their run.

We're better coached, better disciplined. We win 30-24, something like that.

They've done studies, ya know? They say 60% of the time, Clemson lays an egg...everytime! :lol:

yeah, I donno. This Spiller kid is supposed to be pretty good. We're going to find out a lot about our team speed against Clemson.

skersfan, I respect your opinion but I don't know if it will be ugly. It certainly will be a very big test. It'll be all up to our offense, IMO, to chew clock. To win, we'll have to dominate TOP.

Nebraska will lose this game I am afraid, and it could get ugly. We are going to see speed we have not seen in the Big 12. And a team on a mission. Sorry guys.

'Ugly'?! :rollin

Get real, Clemson is the team that should be worried. They lay an egg at least 50% of the time and are not a 2nd half team. We have the QB edge, too many offensive weapons and our D line will be alright vs their run.

We're better coached, better disciplined. We win 30-24, something like that.

They've done studies, ya know? They say 60% of the time, Clemson lays an egg...everytime! :lol:

:thumbs Probably right. Or are we thinking about DA COOTS?! muahahaha!

unbranded-egg-laying-rubber-chicken.jpg