IveAbigN

Alamo- MU 52 NU 14

Holiday- OSU 49 OU 28

Insight- KN 39 Minn 10

Gator NU 35 CU 28

Cotton TT 28 Ole Miss 31

Fiesta Tex 47 tOSU 28

BCS OU 48 FL 28

there it is the big 12 goes 6-1 to show the country that in 2008 it was the thoughest conference- despite what the East Coast said about playing defense

Missouri should win, but how screwed up are their heads. Expecting to play for a NC, the wheels really came off of it for them.

Missouri by 3

Oklahoma State should win this game, but Oregon is no push over by any means.

Oklahoma State by 3

Kansas by 7

Nebraska will lose this game I am afraid, and it could get ugly. We are going to see speed we have not seen in the Big 12. And a team on a mission. Sorry guys.

Texas Tech will explode in this game, a total rout.

Texas will destroy Ohio State.

Florida has the speed that Oklahoma has not faced. It will be a close one, but I hate to say it but Florida pulls this out late.

Florida by 7.

5-2

Nebraska will lose this game I am afraid, and it could get ugly. We are going to see speed we have not seen in the Big 12. And a team on a mission. Sorry guys.

I don't think the speed of Clemson will be that great a factor. We do play in the Big 12 after all. This game will be decided in the trenches. If our D-line can get consistent pressure, then it shouldn't be to hard to slow down Harper.

What I'm more worried about is the wheels coming off in the secondary. They where looking a little shaky during the first half of the CU game. Harper has thrown for 2,300yrds this season, so I imagine we'll try to control the clock on offense, and keep the ball in our hands. Just stick with what works and the Huskers should fly home winners! :power

Alamo- MU 52 NU 14

Holiday- OSU 49 OU 28

Insight- KN 39 Minn 10

Gator NU 35 CU 28

Cotton TT 28 Ole Miss 31

Fiesta Tex 47 tOSU 28

BCS OU 48 FL 28

there it is the big 12 goes 6-1 to show the country that in 2008 it was the thoughest conference- despite what the East Coast said about playing defense

I'll predict:

Alamo- MU-26 NU-17 - Missouri will struggle a bit, their minds are full of disappointment.

Holiday- OSU- 31 OU- 28- Great game. Don't think the game will go in the 40's though, since both teams are great at running the football. ( Which will chew some of that clock.)

Insight- KN - 35 Minn- 13 - Kansas will have some momentum with the win over Missouri.

Gator- NU- 24 Cu- 17- Close game, but our D'line will give us the advantage.

Cotton- TT- 38 Ole Miss- 34 - A lot closer than the experts think.

Fiesta- Tex- 26 OSU- 16- OSU's defense is pretty good. They will keep Texas's offense to field goals instead of touhdowns. OSU's Pryor is too unexperienced to light up the scoreboard.

BCS- OU- 31 FL- 42 - I'm going to look forward to this. Florida has the advantage since they have Percy and OU is missing Murray.

Big 12- 6-1.

Missouri should win, but how screwed up are their heads. Expecting to play for a NC, the wheels really came off of it for them.

Missouri by 3

Oklahoma State should win this game, but Oregon is no push over by any means.

Oklahoma State by 3

Kansas by 7

Texas Tech will explode in this game, a total rout.

Texas will destroy Ohio State.

Florida has the speed that Oklahoma has not faced. It will be a close one, but I hate to say it but Florida pulls this out late.

Florida by 7.

5-2

Theres not too many other Husker fans out there that are as discouraged as you about our bowl game. Strange, but thats your opinion.

no way northwestern stays with mizzou...seen northwestern play several times....even if mizzou starts slow in the end it will still be a blow out...texas will blow out osu...terelle pryor will be running for his life against that fast texas defense and just don't see osu stopping texas...oklahoma st vs oregon should be pretty good but i still give the edge to osu because of their defense...kansas takes down minnesota...toss up games? nu, ou , tt,

:xcuse 'Ugly'?! :rollin

Get real, Clemson is the team that should be worried. They lay an egg at least 50% of the time and are not a 2nd half team. We have the QB edge, too many offensive weapons and our D line will be alright vs their run.

We're better coached, better disciplined. We win 30-24, something like that.

I think all these games are very closely contested. I pick:

--Ol' Miss over TT(Rebels will kick 'em in da nads :nutz )

--FL over OU(Tebow/Harvin, fuhgettabout it! Bradford gets :box in the face)

--tNU over Clemson(GanziNation :power:bonez )

--OSU over OR(whew, very close game :duel )

--KU over MN(NFL Net?! :wtf )

--NW over Mizzou (shocker, Booger--> :cry )

--TX over tOSU(Colt like a bolt :horns2 )