Is Clemson=Okie State?

rkhufu7

Clemson seems to offer the same speed problems that the Big 12 south teams offer, will the Huskers be ready?

My previuos answer didn't do this question justice.

Let's break it down.

By offer, one usually means to give, or in this giving season, you probably meant to say "gift".

Speed? well I know that to a snail, a turtle is fast so, therefore you could postulate that the big 12 and Clemson have turtle-like speed.

Ready? in promptu esse is the latin phrase for ready, and another latin phrase "puga pyga" comes close to the area of the body that this subject was drawn from.

So there we have it:

A gift of the turtle is offered up from the puga pyga.

GBR!

Clemson seems to offer the same speed problems that the Big 12 south teams offer, will the Huskers be ready?

Let's break it down.

By offer, one usually means to give, or in this giving season, you probably meant to say "gift".

Speed? well I know that to a snail, a turtle is fast so, therefore you could postulate that the big 12 and Clemson have turtle-like speed.

Ready? in promptu esse is the latin phrase for ready, and another latin phrase "puga pyga" comes close to the area of the body that this subject was drawn from.

So there we have it:

GBR!

ive come to the conclusion that i dont know wtf you are talking about. there's no drinking 'n' posting going on tonight, is there?

Let's break it down.

So there we have it:

GBR!

Now I'm REALLY confused.....

Let's break it down.

So there we have it:

GBR!

C'MON, I no comprendo la Latin! :bang

Let's break it down.

So there we have it:

GBR!

If you haven't googled it, Puga pyga is latin for buttocks, some people here, maybe rkhufu7 might consider me to be a magnus puga pyga, but I'm still going to make "light" of stupidus threads

Let's break it down.

So there we have it:

GBR!

If you haven't googled it, Puga pyga is latin for buttocks, some people here, maybe rkhufu7 might consider me to be a magnus puga pyga, but I'm still going to make "light" of stupidus threads

I wouldn't have thought to google that since I didnt know the words existed in the 1st place. :lol:

I'll probably just stick with the Spanish slang, 'culo'(ass), for such purposes. 'Bunda' works pretty well too.

Anyway, your posts crack me up, so don't hold back on my account... :thumbs