Can this game hurry up and get here?

I can't wait for the game, but I am enjoying the other bowls. A lot of good games!

Yup- enjoy em' now because the dead of winter is coming. .

I was just thinking that it feels like Jan 1 is taking forever. Many of the boards have nearly ran out of things to talk about and the posters are now starting to turn against each other out of boredom.

But then once the game is over...all we have is waiting for spring...that will suck so much!!

I hate to say it, but I was actually rooting against Missouri...all because of Booger. I got tired of seeing his parents (even though his mom is a little hot). His dad seemed like a stuck up a$$. But I guess you can't choose your parents. Then Boogers interview after the game...real intelligent. Doh!!

If it wasn't for Booger, I would have probably been rooting for MU...and the Big 12. Anytime we can put one on the Big 10 is a good day in my book.

Going to overtime was good for the NCAA, good for the bowl selection process, and good for the Alamo Bowl. It was a good game, hope ours is as entertaining.

HuskerTrucker you and I agree. I sort of felt bad for going against the Big 12, but not bad enough to want Mizzouri to win. I thought Northwestern played out their a$$es and looked better coached and prepared then all of the teams I have seen yet.

I must be bi-polar because I relished the first quarter when Missouri looked like they were to be romped on, then I was wishing they put up a better image of the big-12 in the 2nd, then I wanted a tiger roasting in the 3rd, then etc... you get the point.

I hate to say it, but I was actually rooting against Missouri...all because of Booger. I got tired of seeing his parents (even though his mom is a little hot). His dad seemed like a stuck up a$$. But I guess you can't choose your parents. Then Boogers interview after the game...real intelligent. Doh!!

What was the deal with him hugging Pinkel from behind during the field goal and then laying face down on the sideline like he was at the beach while Northwestern had the ball in OT? I really can't stand him.

Can't wait for 1 January...

What was the deal with him hugging Pinkel from behind during the field goal and then laying face down on the sideline like he was at the beach while Northwestern had the ball in OT? I really can't stand him.

Can't wait for 1 January...

He wants attention to be drawn towards him, typical prima dona :bs: . Oooops, I avowed last nite to put Booger outta my mind forever, so I will comment no further.

Oh, 'cept one last thing for Booger: :nutz

But then once the game is over...all we have is waiting for spring...that will suck so much!!

If it wasn't for Booger, I would have probably been rooting for MU...and the Big 12. Anytime we can put one on the Big 10 is a good day in my book.

Going to overtime was good for the NCAA, good for the bowl selection process, and good for the Alamo Bowl. It was a good game, hope ours is as entertaining.

I know that football reigns supreme in Nebraska but do y'all follow college baseball since your team is pretty good and the CWS is right next door in Omaha? I don't like basketball at all even though Clemson is apparently pretty good at it now but I love baseball so after the BCS games I don't do much sports until the end of February when college baseball starts.

I know that football reigns supreme in Nebraska but do y'all follow college baseball since your team is pretty good and the CWS is right next door in Omaha? I don't like basketball at all even though Clemson is apparently pretty good at it now but I love baseball so after the BCS games I don't do much sports until the end of February when college baseball starts.

Most definately. Check out the Baseball sub-forum in the Other Husker Sports forum.