Clemson fans

Gameday being tomorrow I would like to invite you all to stick around and find a home here. You have respectful and classy fans and we would love to keep you here..

Thanks for the invite. I have the greatest respect for NU and am excited about taking you to the woodshed playing you :) Seriously, yall have been great, glad you could enjoy our rivalry with South Carolina with us. I hope we don't have to wait another 27 years to play again. Hope both teams come to play and Go Tigers!!! :clap Don't be strangers, feel free to stop on by our message board (www.thetigernet.com)

post-6076-1230821078.jpg

Gameday being tomorrow I would like to invite you all to stick around and find a home here. You have respectful and classy fans and we would love to keep you here..

Thanks for the invite. I have the greatest respect for NU and am excited about taking you to the woodshed playing you :) Seriously, yall have been great, glad you could enjoy our rivalry with South Carolina with us. I hope we don't have to wait another 27 years to play again. Hope both teams come to play and Go Tigers!!! :clap Don't be strangers, feel free to stop on by our message board (www.thetigernet.com)

post-6076-1230821078.jpg

I like that Dabo guy, hope he has success @ Clemson. :thumbs

:hellloooo

The Huskers are cool. I will definitely keep an eye out for you guys from now on. I would wish you luck today, but not thinking you guys need it. Clemson needs the luck! My best to you all.

I would agree, but in that same vein, I think Clemson has more to play for. Two months ago, nobody in their right mind would have expected us to go to a New Years Day bowl.

:hellloooo

The Huskers are cool. I will definitely keep an eye out for you guys from now on. I would wish you luck today, but not thinking you guys need it. Clemson needs the luck! My best to you all.

I would agree, but in that same vein, I think Clemson has more to play for. Two months ago, nobody in their right mind would have expected us to go to a New Years Day bowl.

Maybe, but most of these Big Red players have been thru alot of hardship with some humiliating losses and coaching changes @ NE. I think they want to go out right.

It's going to be a close game. :thumbs