Congrats from a Tiger fan

Dear Lord what a game! Most exciting one for us ALL season. Congrats on a terrific win and if I had to choose who we had to lose to, its to you Huskers and you fans.

Wow- now for some heavy heart meds...

Just got home from the game.

whew - worn out from those 4 hours - WHAT A GAME! Could very easily have gone the other way.

Sat on the Clemson side - amid many Clemson fans. Very cordial - enjoyed sitting and trading good-natured barbs.

What a game! I just watched it again, there was some serious hitting going on. Both teams really got after it. I got to take my hat off to Joe Ganz, he's got a lot of heart. He took some big hits and kept coming back, I'm really going to miss him next year.

More congrats from another Clemson fan here. My hat's off to y'all for shutting down our offense for the most part. We need a QB that knows when to get rid of the ball, and an O-line with a little more experience. Y'all did a great job of taking advantage of these two issues. Hopefully it won't be 27 more years til we play again. Good luck to y'all next year.

Dear Lord what a game! Most exciting one for us ALL season. Congrats on a terrific win and if I had to choose who we had to lose to, its to you Huskers and you fans.

Wow- now for some heavy heart meds...

Thanks John. I've become a Clemson fan thanks to the likes of you and the killer cacti

*Sighs in disappointment*

Great game guys, and needless to say I'm majorly disappointed! Not to take away from your team, but I really felt like we should have won that game. For me, this feels like the Maryland loss from earlier in the season.

I really got to say, I like y'alls QB. Ganz (sp?) showed great poise, and looks like a guy that will be playing on Sundays. I don't think he was ready for our speed on D initially, but it looks like the right adjustments were made, and he hit his stride.

Hats off to classy fans and a great, albeit heartbreaking game. Hopefully we won't have to wait 27 years until we play each other again.

Cheers, and good luck in 2009.

OrangeCrush

*Sighs in disappointment*

Great game guys, and needless to say I'm majorly disappointed! Not to take away from your team, but I really felt like we should have won that game. For me, this feels like the Maryland loss from earlier in the season.

I really got to say, I like y'alls QB. Ganz (sp?) showed great poise, and looks like a guy that will be playing on Sundays. I don't think he was ready for our speed on D initially, but it looks like the right adjustments were made, and he hit his stride.

Hats off to classy fans and a great, albeit heartbreaking game. Hopefully we won't have to wait 27 years until we play each other again.

Cheers, and good luck in 2009.

OrangeCrush

Clemson, with the right qb (sorry, but.....Harper is a bit of a puss in my oppinion) is going to own the ACC. They are, by far, the fastest team I think we've played this year. That D of yours is just sick fast. But hey, great game, and best of luck to my new second favorite team next year.