Where was Dillard? Helu? Lucky?

I thought I caught a glimpse of Dillard standing on the field ONCE, but that's it.

The deal with playing ONLY Castille was that he was the hot hand and having the game of his life. That's what our RBBC system is like...sorry, Helu fanboys, but he didn't have such a good game today. It happens. Lucky had some chances (but only on receptions), ran into a ref...I don't know, it could be that he is still not 100%.

I don't really see what the big problem is.

The thread is buried now but I posted an interview with Lucky in a publication (Sunday?) that he admitted his turf toe was still bothering him. The thread would be in the debate about who starts today.

Bo mentioned in the post game comments that Helu had a medical condition discovered last night and gave it his best. I wasn't listening that close to get the details.

The screen pass has never worked in the history of football. I can't believe they ran that play again after the Smoklahomo defense made us pay for it. Stupid stupid stupid.

I think you should qualify this as the Bubble screen doesn't work. The middle screen's have worked really well

there was a mention in an AP game recap that Helu had a knee injury. So that would be a good reason we didnt see him again.

The one I just got done reading said "knee infection". I don't know how that can happen unless you've had surgery or something. If it was indeed an injury, he's a tough SOB to be out there getting pummelled like he did.

there was a mention in an AP game recap that Helu had a knee injury. So that would be a good reason we didnt see him again.

The one I just got done reading said "knee infection". I don't know how that can happen unless you've had surgery or something. If it was indeed an injury, he's a tough SOB to be out there getting pummelled like he did.

Yeah, I wonder when that infection started.

Alex Henery kicked four field goals, including three in the second half. Quentin Castille , filling in for injured starter Roy Helu Jr. (knee infection), ran for 125 yards. And Nebraska's defense held Clemson to 91 yards in the second half.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...cast_recap.html