Good Game Tigers...

My hats off to Clemson, they easily could have won this game if they would have had a few more bounces their way. Their defense has a bright future...and I wish them luck! :wasted

This was a good game, entertaining, no matter who would have won. It did not disappoint.

I am not one that likes to watch defensive battles, but this was one of the best that I have ever seen. Clemson has a lot to look forward to with the youth that they have on their defense.

I was hoping it wasn't going to be this close, that Nebraska would pull away early...but they didn't, and then we had the turnovers, and the problems covering kicks...but both teams showed a lot of heart, and neither quit...excellent game.

My hats off to Clemson, they easily could have won this game if they would have had a few more bounces their way. Their defense has a bright future...and I wish them luck! :wasted

This was a good game, entertaining, no matter who would have won. It did not disappoint.

Clemson's front four are sick....best of luck to you in the futuer

DaQuan Bowers is going to **crush** opponents the next 2 years. I'm assuming he leaves early because he looks to be that good.

DaQuan Bowers is going to **crush** opponents the next 2 years. I'm assuming he leaves early because he looks to be that good.

Yes he does damned near unstoppable.

It was a highly entertaining game. Clemson has been weak on offense all season. Harper should know when to throw the ball away instead of taking a stack like that at the end of the game. That was really frustrating to watch, but a great game overall. I knew Nebraska would be a different team the second half. I just hope we get some good recruits so we can be competitive next year. Props to Nebraska for a great game and a great fan base.

Yes he does damned near unstoppable.

Well, if he's like Suh in two years, I'll be happy.