Game balls

Gator bowl: Castille. There was a thread about who would step up in this game. He's your answer. Honorable mention: Steinkuhler. Great game for this sr.

Suh

The big sack, the blocked FG attempt, and the solid play, how do you not give him a game ball....

Suh gets a game ball every week, we all know that!

Game- I believe Hagg was the player of the game just because of that huge sack and I agree there could have been a much different outcome if there wasn't that sack

Season- Ganz and Suh. Ganz was the leader of the team and had a great senior year. I have to go with Suh as well just because he is a monster!

Game ball is shared between Ganz and Suh. Season ball goes to Ganz...he stands up there with Zac Taylor and Tommie Frazier as far as my favorite Husker Q.B.'s. Niles Paul needs to be picking up jockstraps left on the lockeroom floor after that performance. How Bo kept sending him out there, he must be a saint. That kid would have been riding the bench after the personal foul penalty.

Defense: Stieny without question. He tore up the o line big time. Infact Clemson had to quit double teaming Suh because he was hell on wheels. That is a huge part of Suh's success today.

Offense: Castille! We had NO backs that could really play and our O line was manhandled. Castille was the only answer. We needed a big, smash face (wich he most defenitely did a few times) power running Back. He speed certianly didn't hurt either. :) And no fumbles. NICE!

GBR