Ganz to Swift Catch

The Ganz to Swift TD play was # 4 on the top 10 plays on Sportscenter Tonight! :thumbs

And #3 was Harper to Kelly...

Harpers was a great throw, Swifts a great catch. Both get be switched imo.. both were great plays..

The Husker score was a great throw too. The fact that it was a better catch should have made it the #3 play over the Clemson score. We get the win as consolation. I'll take that every time.

The Ganz to Swift TD play was # 4 on the top 10 plays on Sportscenter Tonight! :thumbs
And #3 was Harper to Kelly...

Harpers was a great throw, Swifts a great catch. Both get be switched imo.. both were great plays..

I agree they should have been switched. Harper to Kelly happened much earlier in the game. Swift to Ganz had more riding on it.

McNeil's grab wasn't too shabby either. Seems like you see these types of catches made routinely these days.

Anyone see that McNeil broke Johnny Mitchell's record for receptions in a season. I would guess that we're going to see considerably more TE action next year until wide receivers develop.

McNeil's grab wasn't too shabby either. Seems like you see these types of catches made routinely these days.

Anyone see that McNeil broke Johnny Mitchell's record for receptions in a season. I would guess that we're going to see considerably more TE action next year until wide receivers develop.

You're right. I had forgotten about McNeil's catch. It was pretty ridiculous. And I think the TE thing is good because it's been a consistent TD play for us all year. I love seeing the strong TE play because they can be just as effective as weapons as a RB or WR.

CpDuoTDzEp8

Jesus, all hockey? Those announcers didn't even sound excited and their "jokes" were mostly lame. I'm glad I don't watch sportcenter anymore, bc it would be a waste of my time.

All hockey? It might just be me but number 9, 6, 4, and 3 weren't hockey. I think that sportcenter isn't that bad though. Come on though, you don't think that GO CHARGERS GO thing is funny! :dumdum