Would like to know from someone that was at the game...

I thought it was about 60 - 40 Clemson. As mentioned, their upper level was pretty empty and I couldn't see our upper level from our seats. Both teams were well represented and we had a lot of good conversations with Clemson fans....very gracious after the game......a few even stopped by our table at the bar to congratulate NU.....I'll root for Clemson, unless we play them again.

Clemson fans are some of the most respectable people I know. The only thing I recall them ever doing that was horrible was after Bowden would lose a game, they would harass him constantly by putting "For Sale" signs up on his yard, putting a U-HAUL truck in his driveway, and TP'ing his house. After every loss. And God help him if it was a bowl game or a game against South Carolina.

:clap You mean like we did BC?

I went over to TigerBoard.com and posted a message over there, one of their fans replied that there was Husker fans up at 5:30 am at his hotel chanting "Go Big Red"....even as a Husker fan, I would think that was over the top...but then in was New Years, so they were probably just getting in, since in Nebraska it would have only been 4:30 am. Seems like they are chatting more about the basketball season now than about their football team. No real discussion on next years team's outlook. I found that a little curious, unless I was looking in the wrong section. Their website is kind of a pain to navigate, nothing like this one...once again, kudo's to the mods here for setting this up like it is.

I was in 123, immediately behind the goalposts on the Clemson end. The upper decks on the NU side were more full, but it seemed like Clemson mite have had an extra section of 2 downstairs. If it wasnt even, it was pretty close.

And like somebody said, great showing considering Clemson fans didnt even need a hotel if they didnt want one.

As I drove south on 95 from NJ in my truck with 2 NU flags, an antenna pennant and a magnet on the back, I took extra caution in SC and Georgia with the speed, didnt want to upset the troopers any more than necessary. I also had to explain to my son a couple times that the reason we only see cars with Clemson flags/magnets is because "Nebraskans dont drive on this road to get to Florida..."

The football talk now is about trying to put this recruiting class back together and filling out the coaching staff. We got a shot in the arm yesterday with DC from Bama comming on board and the WR commit from the Army Allstar game. We only have ten commits right now, but they are all quality.

Talking basketball is taking over because the team is 14-0 right now and we start ACC play within the week. Football, baseball and basketball are always our main points of interest. I guess soccer has been the best sport for us over the years with 2 national titles in the 80's. Baseball we make the series a lot, but have never won it. We average 4-5 thousand in attendance for most baseball games.

I thought it was about 60 - 40 Clemson. As mentioned, their upper level was pretty empty and I couldn't see our upper level from our seats. Both teams were well represented and we had a lot of good conversations with Clemson fans....very gracious after the game......a few even stopped by our table at the bar to congratulate NU.....I'll root for Clemson, unless we play them again.

Clemson fans are some of the most respectable people I know. The only thing I recall them ever doing that was horrible was after Bowden would lose a game, they would harass him constantly by putting "For Sale" signs up on his yard, putting a U-HAUL truck in his driveway, and TP'ing his house. After every loss. And God help him if it was a bowl game or a game against South Carolina.

I went over to TigerBoard.com and posted a message over there, one of their fans replied that there was Husker fans up at 5:30 am at his hotel chanting "Go Big Red"....even as a Husker fan, I would think that was over the top...but then in was New Years, so they were probably just getting in, since in Nebraska it would have only been 4:30 am. Seems like they are chatting more about the basketball season now than about their football team. No real discussion on next years team's outlook. I found that a little curious, unless I was looking in the wrong section. Their website is kind of a pain to navigate, nothing like this one...once again, kudo's to the mods here for setting this up like it is.

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

Totally agree with you about the set up of this board and the way the mods handle it.

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

Totally agree with you about the set up of this board and the way the mods handle it.

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

I totally agree. This is the best site like this that I've EVER seen in my 23 years of existence.

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

I totally agree. This is the best site like this that I've EVER seen in my 23 years of existence.

eh...your just a snot nosed kid... :lol:

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

Hey now, Al Gore invented the internet in my lifetime. :w00t:w00t:w00t

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

:hmmph No comment....I'm a republican. I would get banned for life if I touched that statement.

Great job!!!!

T_O_B

:hmmph No comment....I'm a republican. I would get banned for life if I touched that statement.

I am too. It was a joke.