Clemson's Speed Was Winning the First Half

Congrats to the Huskers. Ganz is what Cullen Harper could be if he had a better line and didn't take ill-advised sacks and didn't move the pocket needlessly...so I guess I'm saying they are nothing alike.

Anyway, yall's defensive front destroyed our weak o-line, and I didn't really understand our play-calling. I mean, why put the game in the hands of your struggling QB? I know we didn't have a lot of success running the ball, but that's no reason to abandon running all together, particularly at the opponents 10, down 5 with a minute left. Run it twice and worse case scenario has you somewhere inside the 10 on the last play, so you don't have to try hope-to-God heaves that probably aren't gonna work.

I think Bo was a good hire and has you guys heading back to the top. Again, congrats on the win and good luck next season.

I must have watched an entirely different game than most. I didn't see the speed everyone yacked about for the last month from Clemson. Castille ripped a 58 yard run. Yeah, the hole was large but come on he was walking away from much of the D and he runs a pretty slow 40 for a RB. Ganz personally gift wrapped 14 points for Clemson in the first half. The game was pretty even in the first half other than the belated Christmas gifts Ganz was handing out. In the second half, Watson made some adjustments and we worked out the wrinkles. For the better part of the game though, we dominated on the OL and DL. For as fast as the WR's are supposedly for Clemson, I thought our secondary stacked up rather nicely. It was probably out best coverage of the year.