Video Shown at Pep Rally Jacksonville Landing

I know some folks were at the Pep rally with me in Jacksonville...they showed an awesome video a couple times...anyone seen this anywhere else, or know where to get it?

What a great time it was down in Jax.

BTW, anybody else sit in section 138? How about the Crown Royal Touchdown Club? Great game (for excitement anyway), great venue, great experience!

Go Big Red!

Great video.....maybe info on the Gator Bowl web page?...... What was the "song" or "music" playing during the video....does anyone remember.

I've got it on my video camera...I'll have to rewatch it again tonight, and see if Shazam can identify...

As for Bo's speech....yeah, that gave me chills. There is no way anyone could be in that room and not bust the doors down to get on the field! Awesome.

I know some folks were at the Pep rally with me in Jacksonville...they showed an awesome video a couple times...anyone seen this anywhere else, or know where to get it?

BTW, anybody else sit in section 138? How about the Crown Royal Touchdown Club? Great game (for excitement anyway), great venue, great experience!

Go Big Red!

I was in section 131...just left of the band.

Go Big Red!

Me too. Row Z.

Go Big Red!

Me too. Row Z.

Row V here.

You might go to Huskers.com and see if it is available. Or call/email them. They have been cooperative in getting us DVD's of the games during the season to send to our troops.

That's a good idea...surely HuskerVision produced it...I have emailed Huskers.com asking about its availability.

Well, sent an email to Huskers.com eagerly anticipating a swift and helpful answer as to the availability of the video...I have pasted their response below so that all may be enlightened by it:

The following response is provided:

Ryan,

That video is not currently available on HuskersNside or Huskers.com.

Thanks for the e-mail and Go Big Red!

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your request.

Huskers.com Content