One last question for ya' Husker fans

How do ya'll deal with the "long wait" between now & late March/early September? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jan-Feb-early March is about the worst time of the year being a sports fan in NE, with no basketball team thats worth mentioning. :wasted Getting your W2's are a nice bonus though. March through early Sept, thats easy BASEBALL!!

It's not too bad as long as you can get into other sports...

Watch the rest of the Bowl games. NFL playoffs. Then I'll start getting into College basketball with the conference portion of the schedule getting underway. March Madness, of course. NHL playoffs. Then College baseball and the College World Series.

After the CWS I really start to get the itch, especially if my Atlanta Braves are performing like they have the past couple years.

Now that I am a reborn Husker fan, let me offer the Tiger basketball team to fill in the months to come. Oliver Purnell is a miracle worker and could have cured cancer easier than turning our school into a basketball school. OP is an absolute class act and happens to be one helluva basketball coach.

Keep your eye out for the Tigers this season- we are one of four still undefeated and currently ranked 11th(?). We have never won a single game at Chapel Hill but we take 'em this year in their house- at the Dean Dome.

Ya heard it here first =)

Now that I am a reborn Husker fan, let me offer the Tiger basketball team to fill in the months to come. Oliver Purnell is a miracle worker and could have cured cancer easier than turning our school into a basketball school. OP is an absolute class act and happens to be one helluva basketball coach.

Keep your eye out for the Tigers this season- we are one of four still undefeated and currently ranked 11th(?). We have never won a single game at Chapel Hill but we take 'em this year in their house- at the Dean Dome.

werent there football team suppose to be good too?

Wow...low blow...

Actually, the basketball team is undefeated with wins @ Illinois, @ Charlotte, & @ Miami. They're pretty solid.

All of what you say is true Johnbouy. But for us to beat the Tarheels in the dean dome the Gods of basketball will really have to smile on us. If only they had not lost to B/C on Sunday night I would have liked our chances a lot more.

dont worry bout him, looks like a troller

Can someone translate this for me? I don't read WTF real well............... <_< Stay classy............. :wacko:

ill be the one to go out on a limb...clemson makes the tourney because of an overrated conference (oh, and them thinking theyre going to beat UNC at home, especially now someone else beat them to it, is hilarious), wins the first game against 'small townsend state', but doesnt make the round of 16. S. Ill. gives them the hammer.