O line recruits 08

I like to see these big guys...after all, the success of our offense will rest on these guys' hands some day.

Skilled positions (Quarterback and Runningback especially) can't live up to expectations with out the O-line paving a way for them. Bradford and Harrel are great quarterbacks, but I would attribute a huge part of their success this year to the offensive lines they have. We need to build that foundation and then watch our runningbacks and quarterbacks put up huge numbers year in and year out.

IMO offensive and defensive line recruits might be the most important for the overall success of the team and other recruits. Great to see this list is full of size and potential. Lets hope they pan out and impose their will upon competition. Excited that one of our recruits called Nebraska 'lineman U' or something like that.

My a** if Qvale is 300 pounds. We didn't recruit a man from North Dakota, we recruited someone who was as big as a grizzly.

He is friggin huge man.. Should have his own zip code.

Scary part is he may outgrow football, if that is possible. His brother is 6'11.

No...what is even more scary is.....this kid plays center for his HS basketball team!

My a** if Qvale is 300 pounds. We didn't recruit a man from North Dakota, we recruited someone who was as big as a grizzly.

He is friggin huge man.. Should have his own zip code.

Scary part is he may outgrow football, if that is possible. His brother is 6'11.

No...what is even more scary is.....this kid plays center for his HS basketball team!

Not only that, the kid was all-state as a junior. He is currently averaging like 25 pts and 15 rebounds. Granted this isn't against great competition but this kid must be an athlete with some serious feet to play that well at 300lbs.