**National Championship Thread**

redout22

OU just can't finish. They march all the way down there...or the D gives them perfect field position and the f#*k it up every time!

I thought after their first touch down and the second interception that they would just run away with the game...but I don't know. Still, I like how OU is pressuring Tebow. He can't seem to do much with running.

they were gonna try to run a hook and ladder there, the announcers suck

Yes - but not as bad as the crew that called the NU - Clemson game.

how do you know when the announcers don't do college football... they mention the 2 minute warning

I've said it 27 times in the last week...it's a HORRIBLE idea to have NFL guys calling college games. ANY college announcers are better than these fools.

how do you know when the announcers don't do college football... they mention the 2 minute warning

I've said it 27 times in the last week...it's a HORRIBLE idea to have NFL guys calling college games. ANY college announcers are better than these fools.

:clap

I just read that on the UF board.

I had no idea there so many of these types of boards. I found this place in talking to one of our neighbors.

:clap

I just read that on the UF board.

I had no idea there so many of these types of boards. I found this place in talking to one of our neighbors.

Yeah..I was a member of another gator board about 8 years ago..Got kicked off a couple years ago for starting a thread about what some wimmens naughty parts do durring orgasms.