**National Championship Thread**

redout22

Everyone can say how much the media loves Tebow and all that crap which is true. But I will tell you this I can only pray that we get a kid that plays like him or is as good as he is in the upcoming years. The kid is a winner plan and simple. He could be the QB on my team anyday of the week.

It is true that he may not be as good a "quarterback" as Bradford or McCoy but you know what he has that those guys don't have? 2 rings.

Way to represent the Big XII OU. :sarcasm

Also, I have no respect for Tim Tebow. He is another Chase Daniel. An egotistic camera media whore. All that RAH RAH he was doing on the sideline. He would walk somewhere wide open and non crowded and start going RAH RAH so the cameras could get him. F*ck Tebow.

God bless you.

This game was so frustrating. Oklahoma left at least 10 points on the field in the first half. Then they pissed away most of the second half. Horrible offensive playcalling for most of the game. After the first quarter they stopped trying to test Florida deep. The running game was good, but at some point you have to test the secondary. By the time they tried they were down 10 and Florida was able to play it safe defensively.

To top it off, effing Tim Tebow gets all the credit. Tebow didn't make a 4th and Goal stop from the one. Tebow didn't intercept a pass at the two at the end of the half. Tebow didn't block a field goal. Tebow didn't make a great interception to halt an OU drive in Florida territory. Tebow didn't slip stupid pills in Kevin Wilson's drink (did he?).

Tebow had a good game. Good. Nothing more. Made a few nice throws but overall he didn't have to do anything heroic. Oklahoma did a good enough job of hurting themselves.

Then the announcer says he's one of the top five CFB players of all-time??? Oh my god, please. Amazing competitor, good passer, good runner. Maybe in the top 50. Maybe.

Way to represent the Big XII OU. :sarcasm

Also, I have no respect for Tim Tebow. He is another Chase Daniel. An egotistic camera media whore. All that RAH RAH he was doing on the sideline. He would walk somewhere wide open and non crowded and start going RAH RAH so the cameras could get him. F*ck Tebow.

God bless you.

:wtf Um ok thinking that last line was a little too far if you are mocking Tebow

This game was so frustrating. Oklahoma left at least 10 points on the field in the first half. Then they pissed away most of the second half. Horrible offensive playcalling for most of the game. After the first quarter they stopped trying to test Florida deep. The running game was good, but at some point you have to test the secondary. By the time they tried they were down 10 and Florida was able to play it safe defensively.

To top it off, effing Tim Tebow gets all the credit. Tebow didn't make a 4th and Goal stop from the one. Tebow didn't intercept a pass at the two at the end of the half. Tebow didn't block a field goal. Tebow didn't make a great interception to halt an OU drive in Florida territory. Tebow didn't slip stupid pills in Kevin Wilson's drink (did he?).

Tebow had a good game. Good. Nothing more. Made a few nice throws but overall he didn't have to do anything heroic. Oklahoma did a good enough job of hurting themselves.

Then the announcer says he's one of the top five CFB players of all-time??? Oh my god, please. Amazing competitor, good passer, good runner. Maybe in the top 50. Maybe.

:clap

Go Sooners.

In this day and age, if the Sooners lose, there are dire consequences for the Big 12 Conference. It's unreal how much people are talking about "conference strength." Poor Big 10. And Ohio State, which has fielded one of the best teams in the nation these past few years.

So OU, y'all better win, you hear?

WTF are you trying to say?? Its pretty obvious that Ohio State hasn't been THAT great these past few years when compared to other conference leaders...

Sure. It hasn't. In the last seven seasons, Ohio State has gone 14-0, 11-2, 8-4, 10-2, 12-1, 11-2, and 10-3. They have made the Fiesta Bowl four times, including a national championship victory, and appeared in the national champion game two other times. That's 6 out of 7 for BCS bowls, 3 out of 7 for national championship games, if you're keeping track. Yes, they've lost their last three bowls (all BCS/MNC), but they're getting the rap of not being a good team, and the Big 10 is getting the rap of not being a good conference. I don't know, IMO, the record speaks for itself. I think Husker fans would kill to be able to enjoy the kind of success OSU is having (of course, I'm sure we'd rather win the bowl games).