**National Championship Thread**

redout22

I can't stand Tebow, and I've never have been able to. Maybe it's the extra attention he gets down here in SEC country or all of the hype while he was being recruited. Whatever the reason, I always want to see him taken down a peg or three. Hopefully OU gets their act back together, because I really don't want to listen to people around here talking smack about the Big 12 tomorrow.

The Clemson running back was more impressive then this Harvin guy for Florida IMO.

Eh I don't know about that. He has been the most impressive game so far IMO. So much for Tebow getting excited to play a big 12 defense. Florida only has 14 points and Tebow has 2 picks.

The Clemson running back was more impressive then this Harvin guy for Florida IMO.

Eh I don't know about that. He has been the most impressive game so far IMO. So much for Tebow getting excited to play a big 12 defense. Florida only has 14 points and Tebow has 2 picks.

At the time I made that statement he really hadnt done anything. The Clemson guy just seemed faster to me then he did.

whistles? its not like hes a linebacker going after a qb and has to be worried about getting a flag. would he stop on a free play on defensive offsides? granted, they dont blow the whistle then, but come on. wth would he stop if no one else was? this whistle thing is no excuse. weak tebow. weak.