TAH_ GBR bball

this team is so bipolar its unreal...sitting on the lead in the second half wasn't smart, since they waited too long to get any offense going and ended up taking rushed bad shots. Keep doing what is working until at least 8 minutes left, then start to kill the clock.

Nonetheless, I am very pleased with the W.

You won't find many GBR'ers on this forum, unfortunately...unless we ever become good. To do that we actually have to be able to admit players into the school, which apparently is one of the hardest things to do on the planet. Your Tuff Alway''s Hooper's will not have any problems with this GBR.

Nice call Oz on the upset. I donated my tickets today to the Big Brother/Big Sister program. Wish I was there.

this team is so bipolar its unreal...sitting on the lead in the second half wasn't smart, since they waited too long to get any offense going and ended up taking rushed bad shots. Keep doing what is working until at least 8 minutes left, then start to kill the clock.

Nonetheless, I am very pleased with the W.

You don't know bipolar. Mizzou is bipolar. Score 18 in the first half against a much smaller team, 2 leading scorers get ZERO, shoot 31% from the floor.

Then the next game shoot 63%, score 107 and win by 45. Freshman Laurence Bowers leads with 16 points, and played 0 minutes against Nebraska.

That, my friend, is bipolar.