NCAA Football: Cosgrove's mission is to plug Gopher holes

dtbugeater

Who knows. Maybe Coz will turn it around. He's had a tough run here. It's a different style up there in Minnie. The year off might have done him some good, and sometimes all people need are a new place and some time off. I wouldn't bet on it, but it'll be interesting to see how they do next year.

I wish him luck. I think the the things that really got under my skin about him was the inability to be a man and take responsibiliy for what was going on. The day he said, "It's not my job to motivate these players.", I knew the season was over. WHAT THE F##k!!!!!! Defense is all EMOTION and ATTITUDE. I know this is dedhoarse . I just hope the other coaches running their D know how to motivate or Minn is in for some long seasons.

Good news for Minn: he is the CO-defensive coordinator

Bad news: Coz is the pass defense coordinator and the other guy is the run defense coordinator

Now if the opponents just tell Minn if its a run or a pass, they're all set :bang:sarcasm:rollin

Coz has the easy job then...they don't pass in the Big 10!

The Gophers' defense has sucked for the last few years. They had a lot of take aways this year, but obviously that did not matter. This could very possibly be the hire that gets rah rah Brewster fired. I have a number of friends who coach area high schools up here and he is such a tool.

Well, maybe Cosgrove won't do any harm then... :P

The Gophers' defense has sucked for the last few years. They had a lot of take aways this year, but obviously that did not matter. This could very possibly be the hire that gets rah rah Brewster fired. I have a number of friends who coach area high schools up here and he is such a tool.

Well Cosgrove will fix that take away problem and will make sure that doesn't happen. :)

Anyway Nebraska can get the Gophers on the schedule next year? :lol: