Here's to a great 2009 season!

:hmmph Tried to find a 2009 schedule for clemson but couldn't find it on the official or espn sites. Whats your guys schedule look like next year?

Not out yet.

We have home games against FSU, BC, Wake, Coastal Carolina(9/19), Central Michigan, Middle Tenn St (9/5)

and away games against NC State, Maryland, GT, South Carolina

for sure

For some reason I think we may play Virginia @ home and Miami away to finish off the season, but I'm not completely sure of those.

Your home games look like fun, FSU should be a hell of a game. I would be a little shaky about the away games, sCocks & GT ouch! I really hope your AD schedules a quality team for non-confrence, Coastal Carolina. Central Michigan & Middle Tenn St isn't gonna help with the voters if you make a run. Maybe the AD will try and get a home & away with Neb in the future. :box

If you guys take care of business in the non confrence then you will proabably have great momentum going into confrence play. Should be fun to watch the ACC this year, just hope its not like last year with everyone going 4-4 in confrence.

Your home games look like fun, FSU should be a hell of a game. I would be a little shaky about the away games, sCocks & GT ouch! I really hope your AD schedules a quality team for non-confrence, Coastal Carolina. Central Michigan & Middle Tenn St isn't gonna help with the voters if you make a run. Maybe the AD will try and get a home & away with Neb in the future. :box

If you guys take care of business in the non confrence then you will proabably have great momentum going into confrence play. Should be fun to watch the ACC this year, just hope its not like last year with everyone going 4-4 in confrence.

Thanks man. No worries about the away game in Columbia though, we've lost there only once in the last 15 years or so. We pretty much own the place. They still don't have a QB, aren't recruiting one at all, and 2 of their top 3 QBs are transferring. I would love to see a higher quality non-conference schedule though. We have Auburn coming up and I think Alabama, Vandy, and Ole' Miss too. I'd love to have a home & home with Nebraska too. :cheers