Harrison (What a Schmuck) Beck

I wonder if his mom and dad have approved these comments?

Harrison Beck - One of the Wolfpack players with whom we spoke on Monday night indicated that “the team wanted to kick Harrison Beck’s ass” because Beck literally smiled and was laughing after throwing his interception. He said that everyone was pissed.

Wow.

I can’t say that this is necessarily surprising as it was obvious that the entire team lost a lot of energy when Beck came in. Of course ‘losing Russell Wilson’ was a large part of the feelings; but ‘(lack of faith/motivation/interest in rallying around Beck’ may have been an even larger impact as the team seemed to unite with renewed vigor when Daniel Evans took the helm.

Back in September when Russell was hurt and Beck had to play we discussed the obvious rift between Beck and Coach Tom O’Brien. In light of the past problems that exist in this relationship then - if this news is true - I don’t think many Wolfpackers would argue with thanking Mr. Beck for his time and revoking his scholarship for the future. There is no need to have this kind of ‘example of commitment’ creating problems within the program.

Next season’s quarterback position projects to have Russell Wilson’s return, Mike Glennon become eligible and Everett Proctor to redshirt. Starting safety Clem Johnson could always play quarterback in an emergency. Perhaps there could be some value in recruiting a multipurpose JUCO quarterback into the program for ‘insurance’ in 2009/2010? Where is Olin Hannum when you need him?

http://www.statefansnation.com/index.php/a...-harrison-beck/

its pretty funny how the whole beck situation turned out, he leaves here becasue he didnt want to ride pine behind taylor but in the end he has hardly made it into games anyways.

What do you guys think would have happened if he chose to stay here?

would he have been a starter in 07 in front of ganz/ or keller? j/w

its pretty funny how the whole beck situation turned out, he leaves here becasue he didnt want to ride pine behind taylor but in the end he has hardly made it into games anyways.

What do you guys think would have happened if he chose to stay here?

would he have been a starter in 07 in front of ganz/ or keller? j/w

Of course he would have started over Joe " product of the system " Ganz. He was Callahan's prized recruit, but Keller would never have come here if Beck would have stayed. But. I do think Callahan would have yanked Beck a couple of games into the season, and started Joe.

Funny thing about Harrison Beck to me is that I still think the kid has tremendous ability and that his downfall is between his ears. He's just plain immature and a problem child for coaches.

I also noticed he asked his step father to take down www.harrisonbeck.net

lmao

NU was much better off with ole Joe Ganz! 3 years ago what would you have said if someone had said that?

• 5 weeks later...