Harrison (What a Schmuck) Beck

Never really felt bad about losing anyone. If you don't want to be a Husker then we don't want you period.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Couldn't agree more. Anytime there is talk about somebody leaving I just say "Good luck and get out of here."

Hopefully guys that leave us get put into situations like Josh Freeman, where he ends up going to a school and no matter how good his team is, we still dominate the crap out of him.

• 4 weeks later...

Headed to North Alabama...

http://www.timesdaily.com/section/sports

Harrison Beck is grateful for second chances and even more grateful for a third chance.

Beck, a former quarterback at Nebraska and North Carolina State, will get that third chance at North Alabama. The former starter for the Wolfpack will transfer to UNA this summer and compete with Genario McNealy for the starting job in the fall.

Headed to North Alabama...

http://www.timesdaily.com/section/sports

Harrison Beck is grateful for second chances and even more grateful for a third chance.

Beck, a former quarterback at Nebraska and North Carolina State, will get that third chance at North Alabama. The former starter for the Wolfpack will transfer to UNA this summer and compete with Genario McNealy for the starting job in the fall.

What a turd!!!

Crash Davis: C'mon, Meat! Throw it! You know you're not gonna hit me, cause you've already started to think about it, eh? Thinkin' about how embarassing it would be to miss in front of all these people, how somebody might laugh? Come on, 'rook, show us that million-dollar arm. 'Cause I got; oh yeah, I got a good idea about that five-cent head of yours.

Nuff said about Harrison.