All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time Kicker  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By far Josh Brown.

Agreed. But.... Henery is not done --- he in fact has basically just started. And, so far, so good. No... so far, so great.

Henery may ultimately top Brown --- but who knows. In any event, henery is really, really good.

Brown is, however, the current reigning champ.

I voted for Josh Brown and think he is the best for now also meaning that if Henery keeps going the way he is going he will pass him up.

Oh yeah and one other reason Iwould not vote for Kris Brown is because he is an arogant prick. Hell I met and was introduced to him by Marcus Johnson (Ahman Greens roomate his freshman year) and he was a jacka$$. I guess he is a good kicker but anyway.

By far Josh Brown.

Agreed. But.... Henery is not done --- he in fact has basically just started. And, so far, so good. No... so far, so great.

Henery may ultimately top Brown --- but who knows. In any event, henery is really, really good.

Brown is, however, the current reigning champ.

:yeah If Henery keeps hitting 50+ yders he will become the best(he's from my H.S. alma mater, played soccer with my nephew :horns2 )

Can never get enough of this:

5aXkPwWXLNY

Josh now with the Rams, 3rd team he's been on I think(Seahawks, Colts?):

610x.jpg

Kris now with the Texans, was drafted by the Steelers:

medium_kbrown.JPG

Same # those two. Both Bown bros are about 210 lbs, bigger than Henery.

I can never figure out why teams keep getting rid of good kickers, must be pretty cut throat.